You know you are scum when... Page 5

According to Aaron's list I was scum throughout high school and college.

Once went two weeks with out shaving to see what it would look like. Thought it would give a bit of a Bill Bailey thing, but wound up looking like a speccy Klingon.

Quote: Aaron @ March 18 2009, 3:05 PM GMT

...you spend more money on alcohol than on food for yourself/your family.

...you smoke.

...you don't shave.

Hmm, I smoke (and so does my Mum occassionally), food for the week costs me £40, yet a good night out is £60 and I have a goatie beard. This could be misconstrued as a personal attack.

As originator of this thread, I'm afraid I will have to ban you from further participation Aaron. Otherwise, anyone could throw in any manner of unfounded bigoted opinions on what constitutes scum...

...students

...four eyed nerds

...people with crap haircuts

Whistling nnocently

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 18 2009, 9:21 PM GMT

what constitutes scum...

...students

...four eyed nerds

Oh I do so agree. Especially to the first one.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ March 18 2009, 9:21 PM GMT

...students

...four eyed nerds

Whistling nnocently

Meeee!:D At least with one and two.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ March 19 2009, 5:26 PM GMT

Meeee!:D At least with one and two.

Me too with two but I don't have hair and I normally throw stones at students. Unless I wear my contact lenses then.......I'm going for a lie down. Huh?

You know you're scum when...

Every time there is a news report on binge drinking, they use footage of you fighting / puking / collapsing in the town centre.

You smash open the Kinder eggs in the supermarket and steal the toys inside, but leave the broken eggs on the shelf. Extra scum points if you do the same with toys in cereal packets.

Your kitchen appliances are rusting in the garden and your wallpaper is filler.

You keep losing pets in the overgrown jungle that is your garden.

Where there's a lost tribe that worships under sofa mountain.

You've seen my garden?

:D

When you put metal/plastic/old clock parts in food to try and get compensation from supermarkets. Doesn't work, anyway.