My Family - Series 7 Page 4

Quote: Richard Wells @ May 11, 2007, 9:00 PM

I'm currenly watching her on the repeats of the upper hand on paramount channel.

Ditto. Not a bad show, that.

Quote: Dave @ May 13, 2007, 6:16 PM

And Roger's mum married to Robert Lindsey! Blimey!

No, Charlie/Charlotte.

Some of the scripts were quite funny and Diana Weston was good. But the McGann (can't remember which one)just wasn't a comedy actor.

Wasn't Honor Blackman her mum in it?

Indeed she was.

I tell ya Honor Blackman really looked hot in the upper hand and she must have been in her mid 60's then.

She still looks pretty good now.

*awkward silence*

I know, i know

What can i say, i like the older woman

I didn't even like her in Goldfinger.

OMG! I hadn't realised they were still making new episodes of this sitcom!

I can't wait to see them!

:)

Do you never watch television?!

Quote: Aaron @ June 9, 2007, 9:52 PM

Do you never watch television?!

Actually, not for a while!

I only have terrestrial TV (BBC1, BBC2, ITV and C4) and to be honest their aint that much on that I want to watch and as I have a rather large DVD collection of several hundred DVDs (mainly comedy TV shows and standup comedy DVDs) so I watch them instead which means their is always something good on my TV!

Quote: wii-man76 @ June 9, 2007, 10:07 PM

Actually, not for a while!

I only have terrestrial TV (BBC1, BBC2, ITV and C4) and to be honest their aint that much on that I want to watch and as I have a rather large DVD collection of several hundred DVDs (mainly comedy TV shows and standup comedy DVDs) so I watch them instead which means their is always something good on my TV!

Stay on here and you won't have time to watch them.

Unless you have a TV by your PC. (Or a laptop. (Or both. (Like me.)))

Quote: David Chapman @ June 9, 2007, 11:21 PM

Stay on here and you won't have time to watch them.

lol - I can see that can easily happen!

Quote: Aaron @ June 10, 2007, 1:08 AM

Unless you have a TV by your PC. (Or a laptop. (Or both. (Like me.)))

I moved my TV the other week and the aerial lead didn't reach it and I keep forgetting to get a longer 5m lead from the shops and to be honest I haven't missed watching TV as I tend to watch what I want, when I want via my DVD collection.

;)

Not easier to move your computer? Heh.

Does anyone know if it's coming back?

I've always thought it would stay until 2010 and Series Ten. As it's been the sitcom of the zeros.