My Family - Series 7 Page 2

I think Janey is a slut.

She can be my slut anyday :)

rawr ;)

definately wouldnt say it would be totally unagreeable... are we veering off topic slightly?

A bit.

I set the video up for episode 2 last week, but the bloody thing didn't tape. Did anybody see it and if so, was Eric Sykes any good.

I taped it, but accidentally taped over it. Shame, cos I wanted to see Eric Sykes. Robert Bathurst is bath in it in a fortnight.

Excellent third of the series last night. Very funny. Who thinks, Alfie (the Welsh guy) is a kind of replacement of Nick. Obviously Alfie isn't as funny as Nick, but he is still quite amusing.

Quote: Jack Massey @ April 19, 2007, 10:03 PM

I set the video up for episode 2 last week, but the bloody thing didn't tape. Did anybody see it and if so, was Eric Sykes any good.

He was only in it for about a minute, with a bit of an, err, shaky exit, but yeah, not bad at all. :)

Quote: Jack Massey @ April 21, 2007, 11:25 AM

Excellent third of the series last night. Very funny. Who thinks, Alfie (the Welsh guy) is a kind of replacement of Nick. Obviously Alfie isn't as funny as Nick, but he is still quite amusing.

That's his only purpose.

I think Alfie is a waste of space. The show should now be called "My Friends"!

I thought the first series was o.k, but haven't really watched it since. I never really liked the relationships they had with each other, I mean come on, where is the love?

Looking forwed to tonights episode.

LOL the ending was a classic.

Yes, tonights episode was excellent. I didn't see episode 2, but I've seen 1,3 and 4 and they have been very good. Though the show has past its best, I would say it has a few more series in it.

The way i see it, just to get to a 7th series of a comedy in this day and age is very good so even if this ended up being the last series (which i doubt) they have alot of be proud of.