Moving Wallpaper - Series 2 Page 4

I thought it was really good. Just a pity I couldn't watch the 'pilot' at ITV.com :(

I am still wondering if they really had handcuff type things on at the end or were just holding their hands there.

After all, health and safety, running with your hands tied behind your back? Daaaaangerous.

Quote: zooo @ April 3 2009, 10:26 PM BST

I am still wondering if they really had handcuff type things on at the end or were just holding their hands there.

After all, health and safety, running with your hands tied behind your back? Daaaaangerous.

It's political correctness gone mad!

hee.

Enjoyed the last episode as I did the rest of the series. Not always laugh out loud funny but never fails to be entertaining to watch.

From Digital Spy;

Miller waits to hear on 'Wallpaper' fate

Moving Wallpaper star Ben Miller has not been told whether the show will return next year.

The actor confirmed that he is keen to reprise his role as hapless TV producer Jonathan Pope for a third series of the ITV1 comedy.

Speaking to the Daily Star Sunday, Miller explained: "I would love it as it's such fun to play, but who knows? It's all about budgets and we hope to be back next year."

Wallpaper dropped to an audience low of 1.4m last month in a head-to-head battle with Comic Relief. The programme was then seen by 1.82m and 1.88m respectively in its next two outings.

The show is currently facing an Ofcom investigation following claims that it promoted transphobia in a recent episode.

1.4 million in the same timeslot as Comic Relief sounds quite good. Particularly considering that lots of people (myself included) would have recorded it to view afterwards.

Really liked the first series, but missed all of this run due to not being in; will have to catch it when it comes out on DVD.

What a fantastic series this was. If ITV don't find the coffers to commission a third series, they're in teeeerrrrubbble!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 6 2009, 1:13 PM BST

What a fantastic series this was. If ITV don't find the coffers to commission a third series, they're in teeeerrrrubbble!

Yes, we don't want to have to start another petition. ;)

The second series of Moving Wallpaper was recently screened in Oz. Not brilliant, but usually worth tuning in to. I missed the first series, which is now on sale on DVD along with Echo Beach. Was Echo Beach funny or is it just a straight dull soap?

Quote: Kenneth @ April 15 2010, 5:44 AM BST

a straight dull soap

Yes, was Echo Beach a straightforward boring soap opera without any laughs? Or was it a spoof soap opera?

I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous answer:

Quote: Kenneth @ April 15 2010, 5:44 AM BST

a straight dull soap

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 15 2010, 9:26 AM BST

I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous answer:

Ah, much clearer without the question mark?