HUH...

Just a few questions.

Do birds wee, or only shit? Its just that i have never seen bird wewe

Also

Why do those little annoying sign linguists only appear from 2am - 8am. Do corned beef peeps sleep all day and watch TV all night or are they barred from day time viewing?

Lastly

Why cant peeps with BO smell themselves?

Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Quote: charley rance @ March 31, 2007, 12:36 AM

Why do those little annoying sign linguists only appear from 2am - 8am. Do corned beef peeps sleep all day and watch TV all night or are they barred from day time viewing?

Because "normal" people would complain too much at other times, and there's always subtitling on most shows anyway.

Why cant peeps with BO smell themselves?

For the same reason people who stink of garlic can't smell it.

I love them! Watching someone sign over Top Gear is a sight to behold (I now know the signing for "vrooom"). What gets me is that they also sign over music videos. Here, believe it or not, is "I Predict A Riot" for deaf people on MTV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhPe-d-6pGg (signing starts 26 seconds in)

I think you should watch the birds more. That's if you REALLY want to know or see.

Don't know about the mutton people (corned beef? Is this something to do with your accent?).

Lastly don't know about BO but apparently there's an old Eskimo saying that "Every man loves the smell of his own farts".