British Comedy Guide

Hola

Hello there. Hope you are well? Yes, I am good. Thank you very much for asking. Lovely weather we are having...

I stumbled onto this forum over the weekend and liked the look of it.

Some comedy I like: Porridge, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Mighty Boosh, Spaced, Big Train, Seinfeld, Father Ted, Dark Place, Alan Partridge.

I've been writing (mostly comedy) short film scripts for a few years on and off and in the last year or so it’s started to take-off. Slightly. A few people have even being foolish enough to invest their time and money in a couple of them. (The poor fools.)

Anyways I started trying to write comedy sketches last year. To start with they were mostly woefully, woefully poor, but hopefully I’m now getting better at it. I’m currently in the midst of shooting 3 sketches/micro shorts with a mate with an eye to hawking them around town as a show reel.

I’ll try to put up some more sketches on the critique bit soon – any feedback will be much appreciated. And if anybody wants to get in contact about the possibility of writing together or just bouncing ideas/sketches about, please do.

Cheers

Paul

Welcome to the site! It's a friendly place we have here.

Can't wait to read your stuff!

Ellie :D

Yeah - welcome. I'm enjoying it, although sometimes you have to think before you post.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Welcome to the site. Looking forward to reading some of your stuff.
xxx

Awwwhhhh, Cheers. Hopefully I'll put some good stuff up there soon. TA!

Hello Paul. This ia a good site. You have definitely made the right decision coming here. Look forward to reading your material.

hi and welcome to the site i know you will enjoy your time here

Sorry about Lewis. He's got a split personality.

Quote: Aaron @ March 23, 2007, 1:59 AM

Sorry about Lewis. He's got a split personality.

But they are, in essence, all the same one...