CHRISTMAS! Page 55

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 21st December 2023, 6:33 PM

The one out of Violent Night no doubt. I don't know if you've seen that but I thought it was hilarious as its Family Guy type violence rather than gory.

I downloaded it, but haven't watched it yet. Sounds better than I'd expected.

Its a pastiche of everything that has gone before it and the plot is way over the top, but it is very funny in an easy going way.

I watched the Blackadder Back & Forth DVD last night and noticed a video diary made by Tony Robinson in character as Balders which I had never seen before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaPP9JAEf1s&ab_channel=PreservationofMedia

That youtube channel is also worth checking out for some festive viewing.

Huzzah, it's my last day at work before the Christmas break. I'm back in next Wednesday, but that's still two weekends welded together.

I'm sorry thats slightly off topic as its more work related than festive . And as I have nothing to do all day other than bore the arse off posters and due to my hideous lack of originality I feel I should point this out to you.
You should use your time off to set up a thread related to work breaks
That is all!

I too have finished for Christmas but a doctors appointment at 11 o clock is putting a crimp on my day.
The doctors carpark is always full and finding somewhere near is nigh on impossible and.... it's at the top of a steep hill.
So the stress of parking then puffing and panting up the hill does nothing for good blood pressure readings.
Mine is normally 120 over 75 but the first one will be over 140.

They should take that into account I hope alls well lad,

They do take it into account and I usually get 3 tests before it comes back to normal but I suppose it shows what stress does to your body.
Nothing is amiss - blood tests and MOT really.

Believe it or not my GPs practice text me half an hour ago to say that my appointment was off due to staff sickness, no doubt the all fancied an early dart for Christmas it was only a routine one for me but no doubt some poor bastards will be left distraught and facing a trip to the ER.
I'm off to the Lilac Centre later to get my Chemo garys for Christmas. I do two weeks on and one week off so I'm back on them for Christmas Day.
There not that bad but I do get a bit Foggy and if it wasn't for the weed I would have lost even more weight as it hits my appetite.
As they say its no fun getting old but the alternative is worse.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 22nd December 2023, 9:49 AM

As they say its no fun getting old but the alternative is worse.

Nobody knows that for sure. Death might be awesome and when it happens we'll all kick ourselves for not dying sooner.

Quote: chipolata @ 22nd December 2023, 11:42 AM

Nobody knows that for sure. Death might be awesome and when it happens we'll all kick ourselves for not dying sooner.

I bet you're a scream at Christmas party's.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 21st December 2023, 6:33 PM

The one out of Violent Night no doubt. I don't know if you've seen that but I thought it was hilarious as its Family Guy type violence rather than gory.

I watched this last night and quite enjoyed it. And Beverly D'Angelo still looks good.

Its stupid but it did make me laugh at times with its 'Fun Gore' and ridiculous plot,

Happy Christmas! May the Yuletide log slip from your fire and burn your house down.

Only joking of course. Wishing happiness and health for 2024.

Have fun with your hot wood Tarby, even if it does slip out. Merry Christmas / Festive season to all.