Like Family Guy without the boring bits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufUfwwvdt6o

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SethComedy
The proper site.

The cat staff meeting was a laugh!

Family Guy without the boring bits is just ... Family Guy.

He's really slow on these. I wish he'd make more or at least stop making the repeated Scottish man watching a movie jokes.

Quote: Aaron @ December 16 2008, 2:47 PM GMT

:D

Quote: Aaron @ December 16 2008, 2:47 PM GMT

It must be really bad 'with' the boring bits then!

Unimpressed

Last night I watched Family Guy Blue Harvest for the first time, and I didn't like it. I love Family Guy but I just didn't like this one bit, I hardly laughed, the only thing that amused me was the sofa bit. Maybe it's because I'm not a Star Wars fan and didn't get alot of the in jokes.

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 22 2008, 5:12 PM GMT

Maybe it's because I'm not a Star Wars fan and didn't get alot of the in jokes.

That could be it then. Although, after saying that, I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but I still found it quite funny.

I watched Blue Harvest for the first time last night myself. Whilst I prefer the 'normal' episodes, and didn't get quite a bit of it, there was a lot which was extremely funny. Enjoyed it highly, as did my brother and father.

I'm a Family Guy naysayer (I may laugh on occasion while watching but it rips off The Simpsons and is stupendously overrated in my mind so I can't call myself a fan ) but tried to watch these without prejudice. Didn't work for me at all.

Family GUy is weirdly unbalanced.

Stewie and Brian funnier than any characters in the Simpsons.

Peter Lois and pretty much all the other characters just awful sub Poot stuff.

Mayor West, Quagmire and Quagmire are also ace.

Quote: sootyj @ December 26 2008, 5:43 PM GMT

Family GUy is weirdly unbalanced.

Stewie and Brian funnier than any characters in the Simpsons.

Peter Lois and pretty much all the other characters just awful sub Poot stuff.

Mayor West, Quagmire and Quagmire are also ace.

I don't see how you can find Peter as an awful character. He's the best thing about the show. Way funnier than Stewie and Brian. As for Stewie and Brian being funnier than any character in the Simpsons, surely you don't find them funnier than Homer?

Blue Harvest was better than most Family Guy. I used to like Family Guy, maybe the earlier episodes were better, but nowadays? One of the worst comedies on TV. Utter crap. It's just lame... tons of obscure celebrity references that must only be funny to the kind of boring twats who manage to know who they are. Lots of contrived jokes, repetition, and stale characters. Blah blah. The whole non sequitur gimmick really runs thin and sometimes it's just embarrassing.

Want to laugh? Watch a real cartoon... watch South Park.

Edited by Aaron.

What I've seen of South Park suffers from the accusations you're throwing at Family Guy.