Yes Man Page 2

I loved the book... not sure I'm going to like the film. I'll watch it for something to do, then report back.

The book is truly fantastic but I have heard from a friend in the US that the movie is really poor!! A real shame!!

At time of posting, from 3,074 votes, the film has got a score of 7.3 out 10 on IMDB.com if that's anything to go by? Incidentally, Liar Liar has 6.6 out of 10 from 53,171 votes.

Quote: David Bussell @ December 16 2008, 11:51 PM GMT

Eternal Sunshine was great!

Agreed. Fabtastic film.

I saw Yes Man yesterday. It was good. About as funny as Bruce Almighty in my opinion. So, if you liked Bruce Almighty, I reckon you'll like Yes Man.

I'll be going to see it because Yes Man is one of my favourite books. Also I totally adore Zooey Deschanel and think that Carrey can be very funny.

I read a review that said that this movie should be seen as a romantic story that is also a comedy, rather than as an out and out comedy which is exactly how I feel about the book

I'll be watching the movie trying not to judge until the end.

Okay, so the big question that I, and I'm sure some of the other writers on here would like to ask: how much money is Wallace likely to have made from this?

Quote: catskillz @ December 28 2008, 7:24 PM GMT

Okay, so the big question that I, and I'm sure some of the other writers on here would like to ask: how much money is Wallace likely to have made from this?

I'd like to think he'll make enough to retire. Alas, this success may have the opposite effect.