Dragon's Den Entry

Well I decided to make a tit of myself for the BBC dragon's den competition.

Go have a look. It's the Will Power one

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/comedysoup/A20893629

cheers

i liked it, the acting was very good, the non verbal communication was very good, it was a bit jumpy on my computer but it still made me laugh, enough to make me watch it three times anyway.

Love it Nick. It's a bit long but I thought you were very funny. Well done.

cheers guys, really liked yours as well Wildjesusfishkid.

We had a few 4s and a 5, then someone votes 1! I'd love it if BBC soup released everyone's voting habits. not saying ours shouldn't be a 1, but I wouldn't be suprised if the 1 voters vote 1 quite a lot....there's some really decent efforts (including yours and the slags) which seem to have suffered the same fate. suppose it doesn't really matter though.

I had to wait until I got home before I could watch it. Really good video, very funny. I like the interaction with the dragon's too, very few people were able to achieve this well.

Hi Nick
Been so busy, haven't had chance to flit over and see it. But will do.
The voting system is weird. If a sketch does well initially, the vultures descend and start chipping away.

I'd love a comment facility on the site, so that anyone who votes has to comment too. The lack of ability to approach others and give feedback has been partly addressed by the messages section but it's still not ideal. You have to do a lot of work to get in contact with other contributors.

Nick Well done fella I thought you did a cracking job! loved the mad eyes (apologies if you have a problem and always look like that)and it was cut together really well.

The Iron Sheik was great. Nice one Nick.

Quote: Daddy Maz @ March 20, 2007, 7:30 PM

Nick Well done fella I thought you did a cracking job! loved the mad eyes (apologies if you have a problem and always look like that)and it was cut together really well.

apology accepted

Thanks to you I just found out that website has a library of video clips, woohoo!, hours of editing fun!

hooray, it made the BBC Soup current pick!

A chuffed Nick :D

Nice one!! Well deserved.

Lurrrrrrrved it hun. I want to play now.. How do i do it. *stamping feet and pouting*. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease somebody, WHAT DO I DO?!!!!!!

Go to the Comedy Soup website, download the video clips of Dragons Den, film your own clips and then edit them together.