I read the news today oh boy! Page 82

Ellie's booooooooooooooooooobs!

Well ok, they might not be hers, but I bet you get some delightful results with that Google.

You do.

:O

Quote: zooo @ February 3 2010, 4:43 PM GMT

Ellie's booooooooooooooooooobs!

Well ok, they might not be hers, but I bet you get some delightful results with that Google.

:D

It's not a very convincing pseudonym.

NSFW: http://www.elliejay.net/ellie-jays-big-boobs/

Laughing out loud

This sums up Britain and the current judiciary.

Why was he allowed bail? Because our jails are overcrowded. And why is that?

"19-year-old Dale Boocock has been given an indeterminate jail sentence for the kidnap and rape of an 86-year-old woman in a Bradford care home.

Boocock, who admitted rape and kidnap, was told he would serve a minimum of four years and nine months.

The elderly woman was assaulted at a home in the Buttershaw area of Bradford in the early hours of 15 September.

She needed hospital treatment at the time of the attack and has since died of natural causes.

The court heard Boocock had been on bail for a series of house burglaries at the time of the attack."

(good name too!)

It should be at least 20 years.

Is Little Britain to blame?

Dale Boocock? Name like that, the lad never stood a chance. I blame the parents.

Quote: Chappers @ February 3 2010, 5:28 PM GMT

Can't disagree with that.

--- and when he's released - he'll be playing a club near you!

http://tinyurl.com/ycadt2e

Quote: Morrace @ February 3 2010, 6:02 PM GMT

--- and when he's released - he'll be playing a club near you!

http://tinyurl.com/ycadt2e

Once again the Daily Mail scares the cack out of me to think that in 11 years time I could be dancing to one of these at my 75th birthday party.

Quote: Chappers @ February 3 2010, 5:28 PM GMT

This sums up Britain and the current judiciary.

Why was he allowed bail? Because our jails are overcrowded. And why is that?

"19-year-old Dale Boocock has been given an indeterminate jail sentence for the kidnap and rape of an 86-year-old woman in a Bradford care home.

Boocock, who admitted rape and kidnap, was told he would serve a minimum of four years and nine months.

The elderly woman was assaulted at a home in the Buttershaw area of Bradford in the early hours of 15 September.

She needed hospital treatment at the time of the attack and has since died of natural causes.

The court heard Boocock had been on bail for a series of house burglaries at the time of the attack."

(good name too!)

Is Little Britain to blame?

That's a life sentence. It just mean it's 5 years until they'll even consider parole.

People should be locked up for burglary, the chance of going to jail for it are stastically isignificant.

That disturbs me on so many levels.

Also,I read that the women involved in the John Terry case is being offered £250 000 for her story. What a disgrace!

Who cares? She's not short of cash, and that money could be best spent elsewhere.

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 3 2010, 9:42 PM GMT

That disturbs me on so many levels.

Also,I read that the women involved in the John Terry case is being offered £250 000 for her story. What a disgrace!

Who cares? She's not short of cash, and that money could be best spent elsewhere.

It's not your money is it? It's newspaper money which always goes to the undeserving.

And she's shagged half the Chelsea team - maybe others too. The equivalent of the office bike. Well done Max!

Does anyone really give a shit about some retarded football player and his vile, wrinkled penis and the grubby whore's flapping c**t?

Also, I blame the Government for introducing thousands of new crimes but not building prisons.

I will admit to loving Celebrity Big Brother, but that's people knowingly putting themselves up there for scrutiny.

I'd prefer if the tabloids took that cash, gave it to the Haiti appeal and said 'We don't care' to the whole thing.

England don't need this kind of media scrutiny with a World Cup looming.

And it's about time the media's intrusions into were curtailed.