I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,706

Yeah I know 😋

Tommy Robinson was arrested and pepper sprayed (without resisting) yesterday at the pro-Palestine march.
He was sitting in a pub waiting for his breakfast to be served (which he had already paid for) when the met police surrounded him.
He was calm and explained he was a paid journalist there to record events.
They strong-armed him and dragged him out where more police officers were waiting and he was pepper sprayed and dragged to a police van.

Meanwhile Muslim preachers with microphones were shouting for them to murder Jewish people with police officers stood right next to them.

He was probably desperate to get arrested, so he can grift his fanboys into sending him more money.

You've not seen any video of it then.

To be fair, the organisers of the march had made it clear that he & his sieg heil-ing mates were not welcome.
Maybe the old bill were just getting their own back for his plastic patriots having a pop at them at the Cenotaph.

The guy is a f**kin scum bag and moron

Who gives a shit

I hope he 'accidentally' fell out of the cop car on the motorway too

None so blind than those who will not see.

He got what he wanted.
That's all he was there for.

That's not even his name, it's Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

And if he is a journalist , I'm a Dutch man

I've not seen the video of Tommy Robinson being arrested and can only find one of him surrounded by police and looking a bit pathetic and lost without all his goons by his side but from what I've read about the arrest it does seem like an abuse of power. They issued a dispersal order which I'm guessing he didn't comply with so was arrested. Those orders are usually for drunk people involved in disorder after falling out of a pub so I can't see a legitimate reason to ask someone to leave who has not been involved in disorder and is going about their business. In Tommy's case having breakfast and seated (I assume he was seated waiting for breakfast) doesn't sound like reason to ask him to leave the area.

Correct Tarby - and others here cheer that on.

Remind you of anything from history.

Well, last time he turned up at a London rally he caused a ruckus.
I imagine it was considered he might do the same - especially as he was there against the express wishes of the Jewish organisers, who said:
"Contrary to what Tommy Robinson appears to believe, the drunken far-right thugs who came to 'protect the Cenotaph' on Armistice Day, some of whom shouted 'sieg heil' or hospitalised police officers, are not allies of the Jewish community and are not welcome at our solidarity march on Sunday 26 November."
This was confirmed by the Met:
"Having spoken to the Campaign Against Antisemitism, Tommy Robinson is not welcome at the march on Sunday...What we cannot see and what we will not let happen, is the kind of violence that happened on 11 November.
Just coppers doing their job.
And he's not a 'journalist'.
He's a very naughty boy.

Just doing their job lol.

You condemn yourself by your own words.

As long as they are not coming for you eh.

When police can hunt out and violently arrest dissenting voices who are committing no crime, we are heading to a dark place.

Inciting violence is a crime and he's got previous for that. Surly Policing should be about crime prevention ?

If this happened to a decent law abiding citizen I could maybe be bothered

As the person in question is a hate filled, brain dead , knuckle dragging twat - meh