I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,589

Quote: Badge @ 25th May 2014, 1:52 PM BST

Renegade, just out of interest, how many people can you kill with a knife from 20 feet?

The answer to this depends on whether you are James Coburn in The Magnificent Seven, but it does at least take aptitude and practice.

Quote: lofthouse @ 25th May 2014, 10:12 PM BST

The national front all set for victory in France!

Ffs

We should have left the bastards in the hands of Adolph

I think you'll find that one of the advantages of defeating the Nazis was that both ourselves & the French can choose, democratically, by whom we wish to be governed rather than be told by someone else by whom we ought to be governed.

Good luck to my friend and fellow barrister Antony Hook, standing as the Lib Dem candidate in SE England.

The LibDems may be shit, but Antony would make a great MEP.

In other news, I found another UKIP policy - decriminalise rape in marriage. What a very special bunch they are.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 25th May 2014, 10:46 PM BST

I think you'll find that one of the advantages of defeating the Nazis was that both ourselves & the French can choose, democratically, by whom we wish to be governed rather than be told by someone else by whom we ought to be governed.

You sure told that guy.

Quote: Jennie @ 25th May 2014, 10:52 PM BST

Good luck to my friend and fellow barrister Antony Hook, standing as the Lib Dem candidate in SE England.

The LibDems may be shit, but Antony would make a great MEP.

In other news, I found another UKIP policy - decriminalise rape in marriage. What a very special bunch they are.

Not an policy, rather an opinion expressed by some of their members who should have been booted out.

Quote: sootyj @ 25th May 2014, 11:01 PM BST

Not an policy, rather an opinion expressed by some of their members who should have been booted out.

If they booted out all the ones who said something dodgy there'd be none of them left.

But they do not have any detailed policies, so one must assume that the words of their members are policies. This is one of their largest donors, so hardly a complete non-entity.

He also thinks women shouldn't be allowed to wear trousers, as they should dress to "excite men". You couldn't make it up.

Jenniethat's the point, the single utterly frustrating point.

They have no policies that's why they should be unelectable. Not because some of their idiotic members say idiotic things.

It's like finding out Boyers put minced orphans in their sausage rolls, but they're being criticized for misspelling their labeling.

Don't UKIP MEP'S duck out of any EU votes? Even ones that would help the UK? So people are voting for MEP's who will refuse to do the job they've been elected for and still take home large amounts of cash?

Quote: Jennie @ 25th May 2014, 11:04 PM BST

He also thinks women shouldn't be allowed to wear trousers, as they should dress to "excite men". You couldn't make it up.

He's a donor who gives them £5000 a year with no expectation of influence.

The Conservatives have been funded by everyone from war criminals to refugee armed robbers.

Quote: sootyj @ 25th May 2014, 11:08 PM BST

He's a donor who gives them £5000 a year with no expectation of influence.

The Conservatives have been funded by everyone from war criminals to refugee armed robbers.

And don't we all love the Conservatives?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 25th May 2014, 11:07 PM BST

Don't UKIP MEP'S duck out of any EU votes? Even ones that would help the UK? So people are voting for MEP's who will refuse to do the job they've been elected for and still take home large amounts of cash?

Except for one's that are about reducing the EU's power. They're right about one thing, the EU is a hugely, powerful state. But who on Earth is in charge of it.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 25th May 2014, 11:07 PM BST

What annoys me is that instead of pointing out these things, the other parties insist on taking them seriously, rather than patiently explaining why they are unelectable.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 25th May 2014, 11:09 PM BST

And don't we all love the Conservatives?

Nah but then same could be said of all the major parties.

Quote: Jennie @ 25th May 2014, 11:10 PM BST

What annoys me is that instead of pointing out these things, the other parties insist on taking them seriously, rather than patiently explaining why they are unelectable.

Yes. Shout loudly about how they're going to pocket a huge wage whilst refusing to do the job they've being elected to do. Why hasn't it been highlighted more?
Bonkers.