I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,544

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27215680

Wow. Do Italian judges just enjoy making shit up? How could they possibly KNOW that Knox delivered the fatal blow? There is not a shred of evidence to that effect.

This is why I like juries. Juries are usually more sensible than judges.

I have followed the Knox trial literally open mouthed, this is so far beyond satire it's in an different solar system.

I hope Knox has the sense to stay in the US.

Along with the Pira Delus polices behaviour, legalised racism against gypsies in most of the Central European countries that wouldn't be out of place in Apartheid South Africa.

And I could see a powerful reason to join a less conservative UKIP.

Bob Hoskins has died, what a sad loss he was a facking awesome little actor.

He absolutely dominated Mona Lisa and The Long Good Friday, 2 of my favourite films of all time.

Quote: billwill @ 30th April 2014, 2:28 PM BST

Perhaps we should force all our ex-Pats and tax exiles to come back and live in the UK and then force all our recent immigrants to go live in those vacated posh houses in Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Australia and New Zealand etc.

:)

Yep, I'm all for that. Imagine if all of our rich were forced to return to the UK and then imagine those countries they left being filled up with the world's destitute, poor and unskilled.

Why we'd have so many wars to choose from, it would make your head spin.

Quote: Jennie @ 30th April 2014, 2:43 PM BST

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27215680

Wow. Do Italian judges just enjoy making shit up?

From what little I understand, judges in Italy are like mini-celebrities and are known for their 'personalities' rather than their ability to arbitrate justice.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 30th April 2014, 2:10 PM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27216172

It's yet another open day on Nigel Farage by the media and politicians. Today they are calling him a big, yellow, chickeny, fraidy cat for not standing as an MP at the Newark bi-election.

Yep, that's Newark with a 16,000 Tory majority. New polls confirm that 3 out of 4 British people think there is too much immigration, but let's gloss over that and throw yet more brickbats at UKIP.

I'm also enjoying the Groundhog Day like reporting from the BBC about UKIP, with reporters being sent all over the UK with the singular question: 'Why does UKIP have so much support?'

Yep, for some reason, closeted, privileged, middle class, London based, liberal leftys from the BBC just cannot fathom why UKIP enjoy so much support. It seems it's not just the politicians who are out of touch with the 'common people'.

I think again he comes out with a lot more dignity than his critics and he's sensible to stick at defending his seat as an MEP.

UKIP really don't have that much meaningful support, it's just well Conservative s and Labor are mounting a cunning campaign of stealth by boringness.

Quote: sootyj @ 30th April 2014, 3:39 PM BST

UKIP really don't have that much meaningful support, it's just well Conservative s and Labor are mounting a cunning campaign of stealth by boringness.

That's for sure, they're almost going out of their way to stay under the radar and hope their established supporters will see them through.

As long as all eyes are focused on Nigel, they can avoid any and all criticisms of their own personalities and policies, such as the Tories new 'Help To Die' unemployment scheme.

I could almost swear in frustration everytime someone posts something about UKIP. I don't give a fig, they're not getting in, where as Conservative random cuts to HB. Are screwing people on benefits,the working poor and rich property speculators. An amazing hat trick of f**kwittedly, epic proportions.

People who are worried about UKIP, the Ulster Unionists are a fringe party with maybe 6 seats in Westminster. Gordon Brown could have stayed in power if he did a deal with them and the Libs. He didn't and neither will UKIP get one with the conservatives.

nb minor correction they had 6 seats and I believe have none now, poor old Ian Paisley.

Quote: sootyj @ 30th April 2014, 3:55 PM BST

Gordon Brown could have stayed in power

*shudders uncontrollably*

Quote: keewik @ 30th April 2014, 4:52 PM BST

*shudders uncontrollably*

with lust.....?

Quote: sootyj @ 30th April 2014, 4:54 PM BST

with lust.....?

Sick x 1 million

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukips-freepost-address-is-receiving-bricks-and-party-flyers-at-their-own-expense-9304780.html

Oh ho, ho, ho. What a wheeze. The anti-Ukippers have been circulating UKIP's Freepost address across Twitter urging people with a brain the size of an atom to send heavy items to UKIP. Hilarious - except when they report an abuse of Freepost and the Royal Mail and then us, the taxpayer, have to cough up all the money to pay for these bricks. Well done lefties! You're as thick as a....c**t.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614554/The-town-thinks-posh-Lidl-100-people-Hertfordshire-town-Berkhamsted-sign-petition-opposing-plans-store.html

Class warfare abounds again. A town doesn't want a gigantic ugly Lidl supermarket in their nice surroundings and have created a petition to stop it. As a response, hateful lefties have created another petition calling for the construction of the supermarket to 'teach the snobs a lesson'.

Everyone needs to f**king die right now.

Reasons for voting UKIP if you're liberally minded

1They offer a tent for racists, bigots which unlike the BNP doesn't encourage criminal violence or harassment. That's practically a social service.
2They're not getting into power, they barely even run in bielections. They're the monster raving loony party, with fresh jokes and less silly hats.
3Every UKIP vote takes a small amount of David Cameron's enormous smug smile away.
4They may actually get more votes from Nick Clegg and he might die of shame, or get killed by some turbo pervert the libs have hidden in his loft.
5Any one voting UKIP was never going to vote for Labour, so shhh each vote for them messes up Conservative safe seats.
6Nigel Farrage is very entertaining and about the only entertaining politician on the telly, come on that's worth something. Do you really want to have to watch the 3 stooges, or Bozzer trying to be taken seriously so he can get Dave's job.
7If they do well enough it may be possible to organise a boxing match between Farrage and Galloway.
8Their manifesto is funnier than anything you're going to find in Viz or Private Eye.
9Farrage's about the only politician you'd have a pint with.
10By being publicly anti immigration, they allow these policies to be aired in public and ridiculed Unlike the conservatives and Labour who are ashamed of putting the exact same views into actual policies.

I'm going for a meal at the House of Lords in June. Anyone want me to bring anything up?

Your dinner over the bastards

How did you get invited to that?

now this is a genuinely shocking story

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/hundreds-of-children-over-the-age-of-5-are-sent-to-school-wearing-nappies--and-teenagers-as-old-as-15-cant-use-the-toilet-on-their-own-9295290.html

Quote: sootyj @ 30th April 2014, 8:28 PM BST

almost one in 10 head teachers and senior staff - said that a child aged between five and seven had come to school wearing a nappy in the past year. The figure was five per cent for classroom teachers.

:O

:D

It's crazy people seem to have handed over way too much power to schools, power they don't want.