I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,398

Good on the Poles. Any boycott of Tesco has my support whatever the reason.

Quote: Tursiops @ 9th January 2014, 4:37 PM GMT

Good on the Poles. Any boycott of Tesco has my support whatever the reason.

Someone isn't keen on the Healthy Living ready meals. Whistling nnocently

OOH great! sugar as addictive and dangerous to health as smoking! been saying this for years fatty!

thats charming stinky

:D Bet I can run faster than you to local shop-- flabby arse!

More like from it, I've seen you on, Police Camera Thieving Old Biddies.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-25648019

Scary stuff. There is nothing liberal about our democracy anymore. Let's hope this falls by the wayside where it belongs.

Indeed I could have been locked up for yesterdays gig

I'm sure it is much worse in your head than it really was, Soots. I can think of many people who should have an ASBO preventing them from ever performing stand up comedy, and you definitely aren't one of them.

;) Fab! can get rid of noisy brats on my street!

Sootyj only ran because you tried to chase?...

Quote: Jennie @ 9th January 2014, 6:21 PM GMT

I'm sure it is much worse in your head than it really was, Soots. I can think of many people who should have an ASBO preventing them from ever performing stand up comedy, and you definitely aren't one of them.

Shucks sweet of you to say.

Did that awful anticamapigning legislation ever go through

Quote: Jennie @ 9th January 2014, 6:10 PM GMT

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-25648019

Scary stuff. There is nothing liberal about our democracy anymore. Let's hope this falls by the wayside where it belongs.

The really scary thing is that this is probably sheer incompetence. Identify a populist issue then rush through ill-thought through, badly drafted legislation to address it.

Elasticity in legislation can be a good thing, if it allows the application of common sense, but not where law enforcement agencies are concerned. Commonsense goes out of the window as soon as targets and clear up rates are involved; and the police have never been remotely concerned with the intent of legislation; give them a tool and they will use it in any way that suits them.

I think out of all the public service professions, none has had a bigger brain drain than MPs. Just the sheer flopping, incompetence these days, closing walk in clinics and driving patients back to AE, faith and independent schools.

Hopeless inept legislation, poorly put through. They can't even agree a meaningful pay deal and just grub expenses, well most do.

I mean what happened to the good old days, where they had the integrity to take bribes.

Sorry but some people can get away with really bad anti-social behaviour? just saying?..

The laws exist they need to be enforced.