All about me

So this is me...

Currently travelling around the world in a desperate attempt to make new friends and gather lots of material for future projects. You would not believe what i've seen or heard...

Irish girl after watching 'Lost' - "i can't imagine what it must be like growing up on an island....."

I love making people laugh but have a terrible habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time... My foot lives in my mouth.

....And i probably shouldn't be writing this after half a bottle of wine during lunch.

:S

Black Books is my favourite sitcom and not in the least an influence to my day time drinking....

Hi Ellie, welcome to the site, and more importantly I hope youre enjoying your time "being a bum" here in Australia- how long have you been over? Is it as good as we always say? (cue the stroking of our national ego...)

I'm in my second year of uni at the moment and live on the central coast (just north of sydney) but in April im travelling down to Melbourne for the international comedy festival- the important point being that one of the shows im going to see Dylan Moran, who I'm sure you'll agree, is awesome.

Hope the collecting of material is going well and that it may one day be moulded into a form that I shall speak of for years to come...

Thought this was going to be a discussion about the Jasper Carrott sitcom!

Welcome Ellie. Watch the binge drinking, you'll end up in Girls Aloud.

Oh, those pesky Irish!

*shakes head and rolls eyes, รก la 1950s American sitcoms*

Welcome! :)

G'Day I guess Ellie

Andy W Wave

Hello Ellie.

A girl after my own heart is a girl who likes her wine. Enjoy Huney. It realy does make people appear more attractive, friendlier and fun.

Welcome.

Wave Wave Wave Wave

Quote: charley rance @ March 10, 2007, 4:14 AM

It realy does make people appear more attractive, friendlier and fun.

I wonder which are more powerful, beer goggles or wine specs?

Hello Ellie.

Hi Ellie

Quote: Andy W. @ March 9, 2007, 8:13 PM

G'Day I guess Ellie

Oh crap - I was going to say that Teary Oh dear, what a shame, never mind. Welcome anyway.

Beer Googles are more powerful I believe as they are of a more intricate design then wine specs they do have a zoom function although most men would rather use them to oogle women then have pinpoint accuracy in the latrine.

Anyway hello how do I did the australia thing it was hot my friend lives out there now and he designs the graphics on F1 cars. You see little insight into my life :)

Quote: Gavin @ March 10, 2007, 11:42 PM

Beer Googles...

Is that a special kind of search that inserts words such as "boobs" in random positions in the search terms?

Hey guys, what a lovely thing to come back to...all of you leaving me comments.

Anyway, although apt with computers most of the time i can't seem to quote small amounts of your messages. But anyway...

Liam - Aus rocks, and i've been here in Sydney for 4 months already, leaving to go up the east coast in 2 weeks and i'm in Melbourne for 2 months so would like to know when the comedy festival is....

Rick Skelton - who says i'm not already in Girls Aloud and drop dead gorgeous! haha

Aaron - thanks for the welcome...scary pic, nice signature.

Andy -G'day back (although i think that's the first time i've actually said Gday)

Charley - i have to agree with Scott T

Hi Wildjesusfishkid and Baumski

and Gavin - not met anyone who works with F1, but i'll look out for him ;) Cool Cool

Quote: EllieJP @ March 12, 2007, 1:18 AM

Anyway, although apt with computers most of the time i can't seem to quote small amounts of your messages. But anyway...

You just delete the text you don't want. :)

My avatar picture amuses me. Carol Vorderman. Classic.
"See that? That's you, that is."

Cheers matey! :)

Hi Ellie

Enjoy

Dan