Bonfire night! Page 6

Quote: zooo @ November 6 2008, 1:46 PM GMT

Fireworks are beautiful!!

If you're a common person.

Or someone who is excited by colour and lights and stuff.

Wave

Quote: chipolata @ November 6 2008, 1:57 PM GMT

If you're a common person.

Um... okay.

What's the posh person's equivalent then?
Burning peasants tied to trees?

Common people let fireworks off in the street. Civilised people, like moi, go to nice proper displays. Which are amaaaazing. :)

Quote: zooo @ November 6 2008, 2:08 PM GMT

What's the posh person's equivalent then?
Burning peasants tied to trees?

Aweeesome. :D

Quote: zooo @ November 6 2008, 2:08 PM GMT

Civilised people, like moi, go to nice proper displays.

Laughing out loud Ace.

Some late people are setting out looooads of fireworks outside my window right now.

Does anyone remember indoor fireworks? I never saw them in action, but there used to be boxes of them, in the window of our local shop, when I was a kid, and I'd spend ages looking at them, wondering what they were like. Apparently they were meant to be complete shit.

I've never actually witnessed one.

I don't understand what they would look like.

Maybe there's a video on youtube...

Quote: catskillz @ November 6 2008, 7:24 PM GMT

Does anyone remember indoor fireworks? I never saw them in action, but there used to be boxes of them, in the window of our local shop, when I was a kid, and I'd spend ages looking at them, wondering what they were like. Apparently they were meant to be complete shit.

They still exist!

I have some!

You are right, they are not exactly amazing. Avoid snakes. It just burned into something that looks like a big poo.

Laughing out loud

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ November 6 2008, 7:38 PM GMT

They still exist!

I have some!

You are right, they are not exactly amazing. Avoid snakes. It just burned into something that looks like a big poo.

It really is weird, that you compared one to a poo, as I remember one of my mates saying exactly the same, about 20 years ago, when I asked him to describe them.

Must be how they look then, eh?

:P

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ November 6 2008, 7:38 PM GMT

They still exist!

I have some!

Laughing out loud !

Indoor sparklers are cool though.

I found you a clip of a snake. To be fair to indoor fireworks, some are lovely but I really think whoever invented the snake must have been high.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wOFaMgka0c0

Ice fountains are good though. Like proper mini fireworks!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=42D-Jv593gY

Cooooooooooooool!!!!!

And the snake is hilarious!
But Sick. They'll have to throw out their best plate now. :(

Yeah, you get to go and see big proper ones now zooo! *shakes fist with jealousy and that*