10 O'Clock Live - Series 3 Page 5

This is becoming more awful as the series progresses.

Has David Mitchell looked at the MPs of Labour or Liberal Democrat parties in the past 15 years? Rich people going into politics massively favours the right, apparently. Bollocks.

But it does explain why Labour and the LibDems are now run by Tories.

The reality of politics and the opinion of the populace is what explains why those parties are slightly more rightward (or rather, centrist) thinking than they once were.

I think the matter is that the right wing politicians are even more wealthy then the lefties!

I'm not watching this week's for the first time, as their haircuts and beards and celebrity wives are starting to make this show feel like watching the Cool Kids' table at a 20 year high school reunion. :|

Has everyone stopped watching this then?

Rich Hall did a bit of stand up on the last episode. It'd be interesting to see other comedians do it every week. I wasn't sure if it worked within the show on this occasion but at least they're trying to save it.

Also, Charlie Brooker has a new haircut every week. It's slightly disconcerting.

Yes. I actually thought it was possibly the first time, in all three series, that the round-table guest discussion had really worked. Both entertaining and informative. Hall was as good as one would expect, but I absolutely agree it felt a bit odd, slipped in as a brand new segment.

I'm happy Charlie has sorted his hair out. Makes it a lot easier to have a man crush on him.

I concur. He is a sexy minx.

Charlie seemed to have very little input this week, at one point I genuinely wasn't sure if he was there. Did he do his segment? I don't remember it.

My recorder failed to um, record this and 4oD is a piece of shit.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ June 9 2013, 4:57 PM BST

Did he do his segment? I don't remember it.

No, disappointingly. It's the best bit.

He seemed very out of it. Like he was shy or something.

Quote: zooo @ June 7 2013, 3:25 PM BST

I concur. He is a sexy minx.

I still maintain he is really Unfunny German...

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ June 11 2013, 2:22 AM BST

He seemed very out of it. Like he was shy or something.

Do you think he was muzzled after last weeks excellent segment?