What have I learnt today? Page 13

So are you saying he was gay or a paedo. They are two very separate things, y'know.

Quote: zooo @ May 15 2013, 11:36 PM BST

So are you saying he was gay or a paedo. They are two very separate things, y'know.

Me? I'm not implying anything

Others have though...

Barrister Michael Shrimpton, an Intelligence and national security consultant, from his own contacts and inside experience:-

Michael Shrimpton says that Prime Minister Heath (1916--2005) was a paedophile who murdered his young boy victims or had others do it, often by throwing them into the sea after Heath had abused them on his yacht.

The record-breaking paedophile and BBC 'star' Jimmy Savile supplied boys for Heath - many of them from the Jersey children's home, Haut de la Garenne, with the support of those who ran the home.

Quote: lofthouse @ May 15 2013, 11:33 PM BST

He led the Tories to a surprise General Election victory over Labour, took Britain into Europe and lost power after failing to beat the unions over the three-day week.

But Sir Edward Heath might never have had a stint in 10 Downing Street had he not heeded advice to stop 'cottaging' for gay sex.

For he was warned in the 1950s that cruising for homosexual encounters could destroy his political career. Sir Edward, a lifelong bachelor who died in 2005, always refused to comment on his sexuality.

But Brian Coleman, a senior Tory member of the London Assembly, has claimed the ex-Prime Minister had actively sought gay sex in public places.He said it was 'common knowledge' among Conservatives that Sir Edward had been given a stern warning by police when he underwent background checks for the for the post of Privy Councillor.

Close friend of Savile apparently....

Where did that come from?

That's pretty extreme stuff to be posting on the internet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNelt33QP_8

But I do worry about the Icke person . . . .

It's not hidden

This stuffs out there for all to see

It's all there on Google...

Depressing.

Two years ago I would have dismissed stuff like this as ridiculous. Now I'm not so sure

This is a bad bad world were living in my friend..

Scary

Plus these accusations were made whilst these guys were still alive

Why didn't they sue for libel?

If someone wrote that you were a child molester , you'd sue the f**k out of them

Why didn't these guys ?

Maybe they didnt want their dirty sordid lives being discussed in a courtroom

I blame the public school system, the rich dump their kids in them and leave matron to sort out their emotional development.

That's why they all like hanging upside down like f**king bats with a a crack hoe kicking them in the nuts and whipping them with the lead off a leccy kettle while they're busy strangling themselves.

If it was with consenting guys over 16 and didn't compromise his job

Then frankly who cares

Prurient bollox

Quote: lofthouse @ May 16 2013, 12:05 AM BST

It's all there on Google...

That's not a hugely convincing argument. You can pop any crackpot theory into Google and you'll find websites on it.

I was asked where it came from

That was my answer

Hey, you believe the Bible.
Why not this shit?

Seriously, mate, you're talking pure David Icke.
It'll be man-shaped lizard people next.
Get a grip.

Quote: lofthouse @ May 16 2013, 1:29 PM BST

This is a bad bad world were living in my friend..

Scary

Plus these accusations were made whilst these guys were still alive

Why didn't they sue for libel?

If someone wrote that you were a child molester , you'd sue the f**k out of them

Why didn't these guys ?

Maybe they didnt want their dirty sordid lives being discussed in a courtroom

To sue for libel is the reserve of the very rich.