Story damn you autocorrect

Stott story stott

Quote: sootyj @ October 16 2012, 7:12 PM BST

No story seeking to bathe in your golden sunshine

Story damn you autocorrect

Stott story stott

You're talking in tongues!

Quote: Lee @ October 16 2012, 5:37 PM BST

The irony here is this is how we feel reading most of your posts.

Heathen. :P

Quote: Lee @ October 16 2012, 7:08 PM BST

Me sucking up to RC? Eh?

You better suck it up bitch.

What would Jesus do?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=470686036335977&set=a.373009219436993.86995.371074859630429&type=1&theater

Hahahahahahahaaaaa !!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 17 2012, 12:51 PM BST

You better suck it up bitch.

Does that chat up line usually work?

If so, I might add it to my repertoire

No one needs religion, but whatever gets you through the night. I find it hard to understand why non believers seem so intent on destroying others beliefs. Is it because they secretly envy belief. If belief itself is so unimportant what do atheists seem so preoccupied with it. most believers couldn't give a shit what atheists think.

I'm an atheist and I couldn't care less, and in my experience most atheists are the same. That's the whole point of atheism really, not thinking about religion. ;) Most of them never even think for a second about religion until someone else brings it up.

I think you're judging all atheists by Ricky Gervais! He's a very odd and unique one.

Quote: zooo @ April 20 2013, 11:18 PM BST

I'm an atheist and I couldn't care less, and in my experience most atheists are the same. That's the whole point of atheism really, not thinking about religion. ;) Most of them never even think for a second about religion until someone else brings it up.

I think you're judging all atheists by Ricky Gervais! He's a very odd and unique one.

Ditto. But I get a bit fed up with Christians ramming religion at me - this seems to have become more prevalent in recent times.

A lot of atheists are a bit smug and tend to look down on religionists.

Quote: zooo @ April 20 2013, 11:18 PM BST

But there is a rabid atheism, every bit as intolerant of belief as many organised religion, Dawkins for instance. I believe in a God, but not in any organised religion. Many atheists who I have told this to, always by being asked never by asking, have then given me a patronising lecture devoid of any sense of humility. Maybe I just attract rabid athiests, I find this form of organised atheism as galling as many organised religions. Most religions are interconnected and worship the same God, the many lives cost by religion has been due to small differences in the small print, mans natural herd instinct. This self defeating and intolerant way of thinking has now sank its teeth into the atheist world.

Quote: Pingl @ April 20 2013, 11:31 PM BST

But there is a rabid atheism, every bit as intolerant of belief as many organised religion.

Yeah, of course. There are extremist, obnoxious arseholes in every camp.

THIS THREAD IS A FORUM MODERATOR'S DREAM! Rolling eyes

Quote: chipolata @ April 20 2013, 11:30 PM BST

A lot of atheists are a bit smug and tend to look down on religionists.

Kind of like the religious people who pat atheists' shoulders and smugly say they will pray for them.