What programmes do you hate on TV? Page 2

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 5 2013, 10:03 PM BST

Anyway, enough from Yoda.

:D :D :D No more Yoda.

Educational stuff, things that try to improve my life and inform me for my own benefit. Anything to do with other cultures, or things that will make me think. Can't stand anything that is for charity and I hate it when people are made happy on TV because someone has done something nice for them.

Quote: Lee @ April 5 2013, 10:45 PM BST

Can't stand anything that is for charity

I'm with you on that.

Educational stuff, things that try to improve my life and inform me for my own benefit. Anything to do with other cultures, or things that will make me think. Can't stand anything that is for charity and I hate it when people are made happy on TV because someone has done something nice for them.

Laughing out loud

Why? And why?

I hate anything where members of the public phone in and talk. There's a reason people are hired to be presenters and that's because (usually) they can talk comfortably and fairly eloquently on television. The f**king general public mumble, leave huge awkward silences, um and ah, and ramble their tits off. IT IS HELL TO LISTEN TO.

Stop doing it.

Same for bloody radio.

I just don't watch anything I sus pect I MIGHT hate, so don't hate anything really.

Quote: zooo @ April 5 2013, 10:58 PM BST

I hate anything where members of the public phone in and talk. There's a reason people are hired to be presenters and that's because (usually) they can talk comfortably and fairly eloquently on television. The f**king general public mumble, leave huge awkward silences, um and ah, and ramble their tits off. IT IS HELL TO LISTEN TO.

Stop doing it.

Same for bloody radio.

Haha! Partridge!

Lynn: Who's upset you this time?
Alan: Just, people. I just hate the general public.

Stop doing it.

Same for bloody radio.

Anything or anyone that stops a local radio presenter from talking ( or fake laughing at everything because everything is hilarious ) has to be a good thing!

Stop doing it.

Same for bloody radio.

A-FRICKEN-MEN SISTA

Cool

Quote: KevD @ April 5 2013, 11:02 PM BST

Haha! Partridge!

Lynn: Who's upset you this time?
Alan: Just, people. I just hate the general public.

Hehe.

I hate anything where members of the public phone in and talk.

This! This! A thousand times this!

I don't mind watching a bit of Matthew Wright of a morning (although he and the panel are often a bit annoying) but the second they start talking to the public I'm well and truly switching off.

Will the real Karl Pilkington please stand up.

All the 'Supersize/Superskinny' 'Obsessive cleaners' 'Hoarders' and 'I can't get my kids to sleep'....who the eff cares! seems to be a glut of them at the moment.

I hate anything where members of the public phone in and talk.

The public are just an embarrassment.