Celebrity Juice - Series 9 Page 2

Quote: george roper @ February 26 2013, 11:54 PM GMT

I would mind being Kelly Brook's chair, cor.

There are some thoughts that a gentleman keeps to himself, George.

Quote: Aaron @ February 27 2013, 12:16 AM GMT

There are some thoughts that a gentleman keeps to himself, George.

Indeed. :P

So did anyone see this last night?

Yes. It was very funny. The full chemistry between Kelly, Holly and Keith hasn't yet been established but it was a great start with no glaring awkwardness, which is a big potential risk on such a programme.

It's certainly on the television.

I enjoyed it too , very funny. Shame Fearne isn't in this series but Kelly Brook was very fit indeed on Thursday night. Good Episode!

Kelly is fit yes - but to be a team captain you have to actually have something between your ears!! Holly is actually really funny, which is why she has been on it for years. I never liked Fearne to be honest, she is only on it because she is Holly's best friend, but at least Fearne is somewhat intelligent. But Kelly - OMG! She is so boring, and worse very obnoxious, hence why she has been sacked from every presenting job she has ever done (even Keith pointed that out!). I think that she got away with it this episode, because it was clearly highly edited, Geri Halliwell was hardly featured who you would have thought would have been really prominent. Keith clearly has just gone for the ratings as he knows that no matter how dumb Kelly is people will tune in every week just to gawp, and worse at her! But there is no way she could stay past this series, even Holly looked a bit exasperated with her at times. Maybe he should have done a Buzzcocks and have a different captain every week???

I thought she was alright. But I liked it with Rufus Hound, maybe a comedian team captain like him would be better.

Quote: Georgie777 @ March 3 2013, 9:35 PM GMT

Kelly is fit yes - but to be a team captain you have to actually have something between your ears!! Holly is actually really funny, which is why she has been on it for years. I never liked Fearne to be honest, she is only on it because she is Holly's best friend, but at least Fearne is somewhat intelligent. But Kelly - OMG! She is so boring, and worse very obnoxious, hence why she has been sacked from every presenting job she has ever done (even Keith pointed that out!). I think that she got away with it this episode, because it was clearly highly edited, Geri Halliwell was hardly featured who you would have thought would have been really prominent. Keith clearly has just gone for the ratings as he knows that no matter how dumb Kelly is people will tune in every week just to gawp, and worse at her! But there is no way she could stay past this series, even Holly looked a bit exasperated with her at times. Maybe he should have done a Buzzcocks and have a different captain every week???

Yes I agree at times she was a bit poor but it was still a very good episode.

Loved the first episode of this. Kelly is fit but my favourite bit was this. lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGYhhRIognc

Quote: george roper @ March 4 2013, 6:23 PM GMT

Loved the first episode of this. Kelly is fit but my favourite bit was this. lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGYhhRIognc

Oh yes , George!

Celeb Juice back on tonight, can't wait for Kelly. Yum yum.

Quote: george roper @ March 7 2013, 7:39 PM GMT

Celeb Juice back on tonight, can't wait for Kelly. Yum yum.

Calm Down , George! :D

Hahaha

Keith Lemon got one of his dance moves off the Fonz

I enjoyed this week;s. Mark Jenkins off The Hotel was behind the magazine. Laughing out loud Good guests too. Loved that bit where Keith had a little bust up with Mark Wright over Michelle Keegan.