Celebrity Juice - Series 9

Shame that Fearne won't be in it :( but at least the lovely Kelly Brook will be in Series 9. I thought that the last series was still as funny as ever so roll on Series 9!!! :D

:D

I wouldn't mind getting stuck in a room with Holly and Kelly Brook.

I'm not sure that Fearne ever got the joke.

I remember her not looking very happy when Keith said that spunk was her favourite hot drink.

Fearne's brilliant on the show. I don't really see how it's going to work with basically two of exactly the same woman. He's going to drool over both of them? Talk about how both of them have massive bangers?

Could get a bit boring.

Quote: george roper @ February 25 2013, 12:54 AM GMT

I wouldn't mind getting stuck in a room with Holly and Kelly Brook.

Neither would I. :)

You do realise they'd just talk to each other in one corner, and ignore you...

Quote: zooo @ February 25 2013, 9:18 PM GMT

You do realise they'd just talk to each other in one corner, and ignore you...

Yes probably! Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ February 25 2013, 1:11 AM GMT

Fearne's brilliant on the show. I don't really see how it's going to work with basically two of exactly the same woman. He's going to drool over both of them? Talk about how both of them have massive bangers?

Could get a bit boring.

Yeah, I thought that. Will be a shame if it does, it's one of the funniest shows on TV.

I assume he'll pick something to tease her about, maybe play on her intellect or something?
I mean, Fearne was very pretty and he teased her about being ugly, so it doesn't have to be factual.

Or maybe he'll now 'fall' for Brook and go off Holly. Only 3 days until we find out.

Ooooh yes, that could be good.

I would mind being Kelly Brook's chair, cor.

You would? Why's that?