Black Mirror - Series 2 Page 2

I think the point was they wouldn't

The point's wrong then.

Well a different group of people went every day. They were probably on a waiting list months long to see it in the flesh. I think it could go on for a long time before they ran out of willing audience members.

I thought this week's was the most realistic and believable of all the Black Mirror eps so far.

Confess zoo o you emailed channel 4 last night to book a place

Whistling nnocently

How is this classes as comedy? I only saw last week's episode, but it was more drama than comedy to me.

Channel 4 classify it as comedy drama.

Bit of Nigel Kneale feel about episode two which is always good.

With stuff like this and Utopia its heartening to see a younger generation is getting a fresh dose of grim dystopian British Sci Fi, to help turn out a new generation of cynical pessimists. (which sounds like a potential Black Mirror episode)

Quote: zooo @ February 19 2013, 3:09 PM GMT

Laughing out loud Tossers!

Episode 2 could be said to be satire.

Quote: zooo @ February 19 2013, 3:09 PM GMT

I love this sooooo much!.I think it does have its very dark humour which is misunderstood at times. But I don't care about misunderstandings,i love it!

Just watched this week's ep. Very good, but I saw the Truman Show style twist coming. I agree the exposition at the end seemed excessively long once they'd revealed it was a theme park and that she experienced the day on repeat.

It sits very interestingly beside the show Channel 4 did a few years ago imagining the execution of Gary Glitter for our entertainment.

Excellent this week, fast paced, exciting and a good twist too.

Quote: zooo @ February 19 2013, 11:41 AM GMT

Well a different group of people went every day. They were probably on a waiting list months long to see it in the flesh. I think it could go on for a long time before they ran out of willing audience members.

I'd still like to see a detailed business plan.

Quote: Harridan @ February 21 2013, 11:09 PM GMT

I agree the exposition at the end seemed excessively long once they'd revealed it was a theme park and that she experienced the day on repeat.

I totally didn't get that :/ I get it now you mention it but I was just a bit confused throughout the last bit. I don't understand why it played out for her, the way it did? I got the torment by being filmed, but the rest was just odd? Why the apocalyptic feel? The Running Man's arena would have made more sense than the little adventure she went through.

I enjoyed Lenora Crichlow, as ever and loved the direction but wasn't as impressed by this week by it. Oh well, still one of the better things on TV lately.