Black Mirror - Series 2

Blimey, I don't know how Brooker gets to sleep at night with all this floating around his head.

Good though.

I always knew Tyres was an arsehole.

What the f**kkkk.

Quote: zooo @ February 18 2013, 10:39 PM GMT

I always knew Tyres was an arsehole.

Laughing out loud

Now I understand.

Jesus. The Running Man meets The Moors Murders and Fred & Rose West.

That was some good shit.

Very enjoyable. Although I always feel when I see these Black Mirrors that they're missing a third act that stops them from being great.

I felt that with last week's, but not this one.

F**ked. Up.

Scary thing is, I'm sure there will be some people that say "we should do this". I think they would have missed the point.

All those people who shout at criminals in police vans would be well up for it!

Why do the police allow those people in police vans if all they're going to do is shout

Excellent twist in the fourth part, much like a brilliantly-crafted joke, having all our expectations utterly confounded like that; but while the first three parts moved along at a reasonable pace, some of the exposition dragged, and personally I find all those post-apocalyptic clichés unbearably naff(although of course I fully appreciate it was all in keeping with the overall plot).

Also, two episodes in a row featuring woman in utter despair? That's enough for now, please.

But I thought Tuppence Middleton as Jem oozed natural star-quality.

Not the first tuppence to ooze with something, and it won't be the last.

Uniformly excellent reminesent of the twilight zone

But all 15 minutes too long

And week one didn't need guys come turning up the phone business was creepy BG enough

The twist was very well hidden and a genuine surprise. I just wish he'd done a bit more with the story.

Also, I wanted to know more about this justice style theme park. Were people sentenced to lesser offences there or was it just this one high profile killers moll? Because the public would get bored with her pretty quick.