The Upper Hand

Hi does anyone know if the upper hand is or will be out on dvd at all?

No it's not, but may be within the next few years. I've got recordings of all but one episodes though.

And Diana Weston had a very sexy voice too.

Oh - wrong thread.

I liked this back in the early 90's.....

I remember I saw an episode of the US version of it once.

I liked it when I was little.

Saw the McGann on the train recently.
He's still got it.

Quote: zooo @ February 4, 2008, 9:36 PM

He's still got it.

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ February 4, 2008, 9:36 PM

He's still got it.

But probably still can't act comedy.

I didn't request a skit.

Another missed opportunity!

I read something which suggested he does catering for a living now. Anyway, back to the show. I was never sure what to make of it. Really felt like it was just utterly painfully bad, but yet one of those that's strangely comforting and watchable.

Wasn't a great show, but Diana Weston was worth a watch. Plus he was a Tottenham supporter which means I like him.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ February 5, 2008, 11:36 AM

Laughing out loud

Do you find me supporting Tottenham funny? I find there are a number of Sitcoms which have been far better because the cast or writer has put in Tottenham references. 2 point 4 children, The Upper Hand. Gavin & Stacey was only watchable because of the Spurs references. And of course the best would be Just Good Friends.

PENNY:
For all you know I could have slept with the whole Tottenham Hotspur football team.

VINCE:
Well that would explain their recent form!

Not at all. Why would I? I have no knowledge whether it would be good or bad to support Tottenham. It simply amused me that you implied that you only like him because he supports said team.

Has anyone bought the DVDs yet? Are they any good? I was thinking of waiting for a box set of the whole lot.

I haven't bought the DVDs, but do have the whole series: I think you would enjoy it.