Derek - Pilot Page 17

I do now you're back...

A first look at the new series...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3UvuoCFDcs

The Mayan apocalypse would have been preferable

Thast said kp as ever looks fun

I'm glad rg included a minute of him laughing at his own jokes in case you forgot its a comedy

Ricky Gervais gurning and Karl Pilkington wearing a stupid wig. Andy Millman would be so proud.

I can't wait.

I seriously can, but I'm glad it's found a fan, George.

This is the kind of comedy that should have been buried a long time ago, lazy, tragically misguided, patronising and all in all a bag of shite

I enjoyed the pilot of this. I felt it was very different to some of Ricky's other shows. So yeah, I can't wait to see what he's got in store for the full series.

Someone needs to give Ricky Gervais a really big slap!!

His ego is so big that he's decided if no-one want to watch DEREK, he's going to force us, by making a Series 2, himself.

TWAT!

Quote: Charlie Boy @ January 30 2013, 8:51 AM GMT

His ego is so big that he's decided if no-one want to watch DEREK, he's going to force us,

I'm pretty sure you have the power to not watch it; he's not going to strap you into a chair facing the telly and cut your eyelids off. I mean, probably.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 30 2013, 9:05 AM GMT

I'm pretty sure you have the power to not watch it; he's not going to strap you into a chair facing the telly and cut your eyelids off. I mean, probably.

He'd probably make a show about it!

I'm going to watch it for the first time tomorrow having only seen clips here and there. What's puzzling me and drawing me to it is wanting to know what his point is in playing a learning disabled man.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ January 30 2013, 10:14 AM GMT

I'm going to watch it for the first time tomorrow

It's on tonight, unless you're planning to watch on catch-up.

Aha, thanks.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ January 30 2013, 10:14 AM GMT

I'm going to watch it for the first time tomorrow having only seen clips here and there. What's puzzling me and drawing me to it is wanting to know what his point is in playing a learning disabled man.

I think he's playing an OAP!