Official BCG Christmas drinks - 7th December Page 17

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 10 2012, 12:22 PM GMT

I don't think we worked out a password for the pictures. I was thinking AJGO's hat would be a good one.

Anyone have other suggestions?

I think everyone who reads these forums knows what my hat was. Maybe Bill can just choose a word at random and let interested attendees know?

Quote: L.E. @ December 10 2012, 3:02 PM GMT

I had complaints about that as there wasn't a bar upstairs and people had to walk downstairs for the bar.

No pleasing anyone.

Thanks for booking table. We'll have a vote on location shortlist next time, when you WILL be turning up L.E.!

I think it's pretty simple. We just need a place that's both indoors and outdoors (for the smokers), both upstairs and downstairs (for the drinkers), with and without a karaoke machine, with space for dancing and board games, but in a nice, cosy, atmospheric pub. And near to everyone's house. :D

:D

I don't think most BCGers dance do they?

Quote: Harridan @ December 10 2012, 4:25 PM GMT

I think it's pretty simple. We just need a place that's both indoors and outdoors (for the smokers), both upstairs and downstairs (for the drinkers), with and without a karaoke machine, with space for dancing and board games, but in a nice, cosy, atmospheric pub. And near to everyone's house. :D

And cheap drinks.

These meets never go quite to plan. Photos are posted without permission, bags are stolen, etc. Now we have people standing outside - in the freezing cold.

Perhaps book a restaurant next time. Harvesters are good.

My pictures are now up in the usual place, I've borrowed a name from my ex-pupils school forum domain to 'name' the address, instead of just numbers.

So the named address is: http://bcg.kingalfredschool.com:91

The password is the type of hat that I was wearing, if you can't figgur it out, PM me.

Cool

At the above address you can enter passwords that you remember of previous meets and see those older pictures too.

It is NOT wolly :(

I just tried 4 hats and gave up.

Yes I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help it!

naughty! I was there and it took me 5 goes!

Oh dear.

Great pictures billwill. :D

I assume there's a picture of Stott next to his mysterious twin.

Quote: Lee @ December 10 2012, 8:47 PM GMT

It is NOT wolly :(

You're a wolly.

The Bussell/Stott picture is one for the ages!

Why do I appear to be discussing penis size with Shandonbelle?!

Bussell just texted me to say I look fat in the pictures. Yeah, well he looks tall. So.