Hello! Page 2

Quote: AJGO @ November 29 2012, 1:33 PM GMT

Mine's my initials :)

Apple Juice Gone Orange?

Angelina Jolie Goes in for Orphans

Is this the birth of the "alphabetical ionsimi game"?

:D genius idea Gordon.

Hello and welcome Ionsimi

Hello and nice to see you Shandonbelle.

So it's boring too in Switzerland (Gordon)? I thought you guys are rich and classy. With Liechtenstein in corner(tax haven right?). Speak french? Maybe that's the reason why. :)
As for our neighbor Hungary... I don't know much. I had a girlfriend from there. And they always fight(with words) for our west lands, close to their border. They say they were first there. Politics stuff that I don't get...

Hello ionsmii.

Sorry to hear that Hungary started a war with Romania because of your girlfriend. Women,eh?

Right. Since Cleopatra it's history all over again.

Pirate

Cleopatra? You must be older than you look!

No man... I'm all wrong inside and I can't get a grip.
And I was using her just as a reason to die. As a man. Even if I prefer women from our days. With shaved armpits and such. And with a ring as a prove of love. Not with territories and fear that I might be spied.

I hear you load and clear, brother. Oh, and welcome to the BCG!

Quote: ionsimi @ November 29 2012, 5:41 PM GMT

I thought you guys are rich and classy.

That doesn't apply for me...sadly.

Thank you sir Evan

Quote: ionsimi @ November 29 2012, 5:41 PM GMT

As for our neighbor Hungary... I don't know much. I had a girlfriend from there. And they always fight(with words) for our west lands, close to their border. They say they were first there. Politics stuff that I don't get...

I think Transylvania did belong to Hungary in the old days. And after WWII Romania took it away...or something like that. But I'd say you can keep your count Dracula if you want to. ;)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ November 29 2012, 7:01 PM GMT

That doesn't apply for me...sadly.

Maybe it's your avatar to blame? :)

But then, what will you do with all that money? Imagine the costs of changing a Veyron wheel. Or a Ferrari changing oil? When in Africa there are millions of little children that I never met dying of starvation.

I joke. I'm as rich as a black bug myself. I said black bug because they are classy you see.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ November 29 2012, 7:05 PM GMT

I think Transylvania did belong to Hungary in the old days. And after WWII Romania took it away...or something like that. But I'd say you can keep your count Dracula if you want to. ;)

I don't want to get into history. Please. Hungary won it like Germany did with other states. But before that we were here. Some hundred years B.C. There are ruins and off course a series of small walls as Eddie Izzard used to say.

Quote: ionsimi @ November 29 2012, 7:21 PM GMT

I don't want to get into history. Please. Hungary won it like Germany did with other states. But before that we were here. Some hundred years B.C. There are ruins and off course a series of small walls as Eddie Izzard used to say.

"Don't mention the war!" ;) :D

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ November 29 2012, 7:48 PM GMT

"Don't mention the war!" ;) :D

"During the 1939-1945 conflict with Germany..."

From what movie is the picture? Fawlty Towers?