Cool doormats and welcome mat ideas?

I've just move home and am pretty much starting from scratch. One thing I'v been looking to get is a really cool doormat. Not a simple mat that says welcome, but something that everybody see's when they come in and is like, sweet, I want to walk in to this house!!

Quite a while ago I saw that you can buy personalised door mats with your own designs and stuff? I've been having a look at a few websites but can't seem to find anything that I want, any ideas? These are just a few basic door mats I found on a website. They look really nice though.

Removed

'Please Wipe Your Face'

'Spare Door Key Underneath'

'No Jews Please'

'This Is How You Treat Me (insert name of boyfriend)'

'I don't believe in God.'

All good ideas!! Do you know anywhere I can put my own design on a doormat?

I have one of these on my front door...

Quote: David Bussell @ October 10 2012, 1:55 PM BST

I have one of these on my front door...

No juice please?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ October 10 2012, 1:56 PM BST

No juice please?

You're weird.

I should imagine the word 'UPSKIRT!' would be quite unnerving printed on a doormat

Bussel's doormat is not bad. I'd like to have a sticker for the bog that says something like "out of order" or "only a model". Could be confusing for guests.

Quote: Mandywhat85 @ October 10 2012, 1:52 PM BST

All good ideas!! Do you know anywhere I can put my own design on a doormat?

These guys do custom printed but it seems you can have any text but you must choose one of their images - which isn't exactly what you mean, I know! Custom Door Mats

I do know a few guys in the industry with Dye Sub and other signage so will try to find out for you if you like? Unless you already have managed to Google it?

So sad, I really wanted to help her with her doormat problem... ;)

WilCam!

Sex Pistol one...
F**k off!

No coconuts were harmed in the making of this doormat.

Charity doormat......
All ginger pubes donated by Mick Hucknall/Chris Evans/Prince Harry/Paul Scholes/Charles Kennedy

Yes, just buy a plan doormat at your cheapest hardware store, get some strong dye and write the word 'CUNT' in large letters on it. I have several T-shirts on this theme.

Quote: Brian Bickerstaffe @ October 12 2012, 3:59 PM BST

No coconuts were harmed in the making of this doormat.

:D
Get those made and knock them out on E-bay.
I'll gice you a month - then I'm doing it.
Really.

How about
'Jimmy Savile lives here...so get down on this mat and f**kin pray!'