Not Going Out - Series 5 Page 25

Quote: Dave @ June 16 2012, 12:59 PM BST

Not greatly, but it helps differentiate sitcom Lee from WILTY Lee.

You know what helps me out in that situation? Remebering which programme I'm watching: WILTY or Not Going Out. :)

We spoke to Lee yesterday (full interview will follow shortly), and can confirm that a) Tim's character is NOT being replaced, and b) Series 6 WILL run for 8 episodes.

Quote: Aaron @ September 6 2012, 4:50 PM BST

We spoke to Lee yesterday (full interview will follow shortly), and can confirm that a) Tim's character is NOT being replaced, and b) Series 6 WILL run for 8 episodes.

Will Daisy still be in the series?

Yes.

Quote: Aaron @ September 6 2012, 4:50 PM BST

We spoke to Lee yesterday (full interview will follow shortly)...

When will we see this interview?

Quote: Dave @ October 28 2012, 12:23 PM GMT

When will we see this interview?

Sorry, the publication has been held up a little. It'll be in the next fortnight. Hopefully worth the wait.

Over at Den of Geek, there's the most extensive interview with Lee I've come across, where he talks about comedy, writing, stand-up, his new book, and Not Going Out in great detail.

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/23240/lee-mack-interview-autobiographies-not-going-out-and-writing-comedy

What did everyone think of the Children In Need sketch?

I don't generally take to the breaking of the wall - certainly not the acknowledgement that they're making a TV programme - but it was nevertheless very funny.

Quote: Mark @ October 29 2012, 2:35 AM GMT

Sorry, the publication has been held up a little. It'll be in the next fortnight. Hopefully worth the wait.

I take it we won't be getting the interview.

Quote: Dave @ January 4 2013, 4:37 PM GMT

I take it we won't be getting the interview.

Sorry, it is on the way, but the publication of it is delayed (much like the broadcast date of the new series of Not Going Out is held up too - annoying for fans, of which I include myself). Should be finally published in the next fortnight if all goes to plan.

Shame that Tim Vine is not returning. But hopefully should be good!

Quote: G180e @ January 4 2013, 5:59 PM GMT

Shame that Tim Vine is not returning. But hopefully should be good!

Has anyone been to the tapings of the new series? I just wondered what they are going to do without Tim. Are they bringing in a new character?

No, they're not.

When's it coming back for Series 6?