Best Vicar Of Dibley episode

Any one a big fan of The Vicar Of Dibley? Because I love it. What is the best ever episode of the show? I like the last one.

I think any from the first two series and few specials are pretty much on par. Really not so keen on the later stuff.

I quite like the Christmas one, Aaron.

I was about to post please, don't anyone suggest the Christmas dinner one . . . .

I LIKE THAT ONE!

Quote: zooo @ August 29 2012, 12:11 AM BST

I LIKE THAT ONE!

I did the first 434 times I saw it then the magic began to wane . .

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 29 2012, 12:14 AM BST

I did the first 434 times I saw it then the magic began to wane . .

:D

Totally with you on that one.

That's a tough one, because I like them all...

I guess I would say Community Spirit. The one where Reg Dwight opens the village fair.

I don't know the names of individual episodes but one that stands out is when a local paper did a report on the church. The headline I remember fondly was 'No No No No Brain'.

What about the Kylie Minouge one

Quote: kall @ August 30 2012, 3:56 PM BST

What about the Kylie Minouge one

That's the one with the village fair that I mentioned. They think Reg Dwight is Elton John, so they get him to be the celebrity presenter for the event. It turns out he's not Elton, but Kylie shows up and ends up being the celebrity guest at the event.

My favourite part of the episode is when they have Jim doing the PA announcements: "No, no, no, no, no parking on the upper field".

What's surprising is that it took so long to "grey out" this loony kall. At first I got the occasional thought that said "troll?" reading his statements as "episode soandso is my favourite because its funny and makes you laugh". But after reading his "scripts" I was sure: "Either he is a troll or I should start writing my own scripts". :D