Status report Page 4,647

Quote: chipolata @ July 12 2012, 3:41 PM BST

Chip's wearing non-squelching shoes today and back to his stealthy best. Cool

What about the underpants though?

Quote: Marc P @ July 12 2012, 3:45 PM BST

What about the underpants though?

>_<

Was nice to some old gimmers on the bus and was rewarded with a soft mint. Net win!

;) Relaxing on the bed with trusty computer at my side, Oh have to scratch nose, the sound of birdsong outside is rather soothing...

Thanks for the telegram
:D

Sitting in a wobbly oak 'Captains' chair reading BCG Status report, realising on seeing Nat's sunshine message, that he has not gone out to the rear garden to re-install his AE amplifier while it was dry and it has now started raining again so now has to leave it until the next sunny patch yet again and so will have to continue with TV programs doing stops, squeaks and self-pixellation for yet another evening. Realises that it is sunny most mornings and rainy most afternoons & wonders whether Gaia is trying to tell him to get up earlier in the day? Realises he is woffling and so stops.

Quote: AJGO @ July 12 2012, 3:40 PM BST

Aw, rwayne's joining in with Status Reportage!

Seconded. And what prompted the original sitting in of chair, and decision to stop? Has it happened yet? I'm on the edge of my seat. We should compare.

Thanks for noticing I was joining in.

I thought I'd not make the effort for a change.

Anyway, important chair news... sorry for keeping you waiting on the edge of your seat (and the others who hang on my every word)

Chair: Large, very squashy, leather.

Done a lot of driving today and, for some reason, after lots of sitting down driving all you need is a sit down.
I had to stop the 'sitting' for a while to do important and exciting things but
sitting now resumed.

Quote: rwayne @ July 12 2012, 7:53 PM BST

I like the sound of it
Apart from Squashy
I like a chair with a bit less give.

Beofre anyone worries I will not be starting a what's your favourite chair thread.

There's probably one already

I dunno about chair threads. I remember the one about the colour of your stools?

Done a lot of driving today and, for some reason, after lots of sitting down driving all you need is a sit down.

I was going to make a sarky remark asking the number of the bus you drive, but I am so pleased that you are joining in with the 'normals', that I will instead be both civil and polite.

Where were you driving today and for how long?

That was the what are you sitting thread.
Or something like that

Quote: Badge @ July 12 2012, 8:35 PM BST

I remember the one about the colour of your stools?

I've got two stools in my kitchen.

*white tiled spaces look exactly the same when you are drunk. Probably why they won't let me back in A&E*

Quote: Lazzard @ July 12 2012, 3:12 PM BST

They probably want to stick an anti-aircraft gun in your back garden.

Probably Ryanair jets. That's all they'll hit from here.

Ooh, snap...what colour leather?

Robyn is trying and failing to find some nice photos from her birthday...