Elvis has left the building Page 6

The SATs are the US's equivalent of our GCSEs/Alevels. Except even more beuracratic and didactic. So basically a monkey could pass it with sufficent tutoring and coaching.

And it would appear according to DaButt one did, with 95%

Quote: Chappers @ December 21 2011, 8:45 PM GMT

What's a SAT score?

Scholastic Aptitude Test: the standardized university entrance test. At one time it also qualified as an IQ test but now they've "re-centered" it and made it "fair" to minorities and poor people and generally turned it into a mandatory, but worthless, piece of junk.

(How dare you ask little Johnny a question about 2 trains traveling in different directions because Johnny is poor and lives in the ghetto where there are no trains and he couldn't afford to ride one if there were any.)

Quote: DaButt @ December 21 2011, 8:07 PM GMT

he's a sex criminal because his wife told a joke about him milking a male horse at a comedy dinner dude.

I saw the "footage" well done to the CIA for adding a laughter track and some CGI smiles. But they can't hide the look in her eye.

Also Bush spent weeks away from his office on his ranch. Nothing but him and hundreds of horses. And his depraved lusts.

Oh and China mysteriously withdrew pandas on his watch,

I suspect after he interfered with them.

You voted in a bestial sodomite.

Dude.

I heard he f**ked one of the queens corgis. It aged her.

Quote: sootyj @ December 21 2011, 9:07 PM GMT

So basically a monkey could pass it with sufficent tutoring and coaching.

And it would appear according to DaButt one did, with 95%

As I said above, at one time (up until the 90s or so?) it served as an actual test of intelligence and Georgie scored in the 95th percentile of all citizens; he didn't score 95% on the test.

Those old tests are even acceptable for membership in Mensa. My score is barely good enough for entry. ;)

Quote: sootyj @ December 21 2011, 9:11 PM GMT

Also Bush spent weeks away from his office on his ranch. Nothing but him and hundreds of horses. And his depraved lusts.

I spent last weekend on a Texas ranch and even touched a deer's privates. :O

IQ is little more than a measure than cost of education.

Or atleast it used to be...

Obama managed to make it all the way, despite having to take care of his ailing grandmother. And the only thing that illuminated his way.

Hope.

Quote: DaButt @ December 21 2011, 9:18 PM GMT

I spent last weekend on a Texas ranch and even touched a deer's privates. :O

Trying for the white house then?

You do me a deer as in four legs and antlers dontcha...

Quote: sootyj @ December 21 2011, 9:20 PM GMT

You do me a deer as in four legs and antlers dontcha...

No antlers, as it was a doe. I ain't into that gay stuff.

Or as Santa said when the police did him for pimping deer.

"Hoe deer, hoe deer, hoe deer."

Quote: sootyj @ December 19 2011, 7:30 PM GMT

Catskillz you are aware that is just a load of gibberish.

nb any links to news stories on mass arrests of senior Japanese coppers, only it's not mentioned on Google.

Spooky eh?

If you look at my first comment, you'll see that I wasn't saying I believed the story. I just thought, as it had obvious pertinence, you might want to read it.

As for the mainstream media, you're probably aware of the deep connections between them and the corporate system. This is the same corporate system that the people at the "Occupy Wall Street" rally were protesting about, hence the paltry amount of coverage the rally got on T.V. and in papers. It's not just about the money and the advertising dollars that big corporations give to big media companies, it's also about access. The media relies on access to big industry names for the information they need, and that obviously compromises their journalism.

This clip sums up the mainstream media perfectly: http://amanwithaphd.wordpress.com/2011/11/05/why-i-do-not-watch-tv-news-anymore-%E2%80%93-conan-obrien-does-a-gay-wedding-rake-joke/

You can tell Obama's more intelligent than Bush just by their eyes. Now if you compare the eyes of Bush to those of this chimp, you can see they're clearly of equal intelligence.

Quote: Vader @ December 22 2011, 12:10 AM GMT

American voters love that 'puppy that's been shown a card trick' look.

I think they mistake the whole watery-eyed on the brink of tears vibe for patriotic sincerity rather than the terrified confusion of a brain-addled corporate stooge.

You guys are just making yourselves look as stupid as you believe the target of your derision to be.

With teeth like that what ijut claimed they were vegetarian originally.

Bushes or the Chimps teeth?

With his unholy lusts, I suspect when Bush takes a horse out on a dinner date. They are dinner and the date.

He's not only degenerate he's also tight fisted.

Quote: catskillz @ December 21 2011, 11:48 PM GMT

This is the same corporate system that the people at the "Occupy Wall Street" rally were protesting about, hence the paltry amount of coverage the rally got on T.V. and in papers.

Dear God that smelly bunch of neredo wells got acres of coverage. Until their boring lack of anything to say finally got them turned off.

And the London bunch of arseholes got more coverage than the Falklands war.

Quote: catskillz @ December 21 2011, 11:48 PM GMT

This is the same corporate system that the people at the "Occupy Wall Street" rally were protesting about, hence the paltry amount of coverage the rally got on T.V. and in papers.

Dear God that smelly bunch of neredo wells got acres of coverage. Until their boring lack of anything to say finally got them turned off.

And the London bunch of arseholes got more coverage than the Falklands war.

Quote: DaButt @ December 21 2011, 9:09 PM GMT

(How dare you ask little Johnny a question about 2 trains traveling in different directions because Johnny is poor and lives in the ghetto where there are no trains and he couldn't afford to ride one if there were any.)

My understanding is that this sort of thing was a genuine problem in British tests. Typically, a question might be in the form of: "Your housemaid requests leave on the same day as the footman, which type of horsewhip do you use on her?"