Sue Perkins Page 3

OK, well it's obviously just me on this one...

I just find her fairly snotty-nosed and humourless and highly unwatchable, diminishing every subject she touches. But it's nothing personal really.

It's everything personal!

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 6 2011, 8:53 AM GMT

OK, well it's obviously just me on this one...

I just find her fairly snotty-nosed and humourless and highly unwatchable, diminishing every subject she touches. But it's nothing personal really.

Oh well, it was worth a try. What prompted this thread?

Existential boredom and despair.

She was a bit annoying on the last few panel shows I saw her on. "Oh, look at me I'm a bit mad" Almost acting like a naughty school kid. I know QI does that to their guests but she did it on something else as well.

Quote: dellas @ December 6 2011, 4:29 AM GMT

:) I like the sexless intelligent Sue Perkins, but the same applies to Fiona Bruce, unnecessary the 'Titless' remark.

Do you mean it's unnecessary because it's obvious she's titless and it doesn't need stating or that it somehow demeans her in the way that calling her fatuous, mekon-headed and a giantess doesn't.

Incidentally I'm not even a tit man.

I genuinely don't know what Leevil meant by IRL. I thought those were banned on here. (As well as IIRC)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 6 2011, 12:30 AM GMT

This seems way off to me.

Sue Perkins is likeable and good at what she does. Sounds like you're talking about Lauren Laverne or Emily Maitless. Or that fatuous, mekon-headed, titless giantess Fiona Bruce.

Used to love Fiona - especially titless and lovely long legs - but I think she's becoming too self-centred.

Quote: Chappers @ December 6 2011, 1:01 PM GMT

I genuinely don't know what Leevil meant by IRL.

The standard reply to that is GIYF.

I genuinely don't know what Leevil meant by IRL. I thought those were banned on here. (As well as IIRC)

NYK.

In real life.

They're internet acronyms, so perfectly valid here. It's the txt spk shortening of words and using weird novelty spellings lyk m8 and so on that are not allowed.

I wouldn't normally use it anyway. But before I had wrote that post I had spent the previous hour looking at LOLcats. So I was full of teh interwebz.

Despite some praise for being personable, nobody's actually said she's funny, which is a bit of a pre-requisite for someone who claims to make a living as being...well, funny.

She's funny.

She's funny.

She can be somewhat amusing at times but can't we all?