Sue Perkins Page 10

Quote: KentuckyKid @ 26th October 2015, 9:53 AM GMT

I just don't get Sue Perkins. I'm sure she's a lovely person but just why is she getting so much BBC time?

Is it because she's so vanilla and that's essentially what the bosses at the BBC want. Can't possibly even have a risk of causing even the most minor offence to anyone so get in a bland and safe host?

Maybe it's just me.

I don't think she's "safe".

Quote: T.W. @ 5th December 2011, 9:58 AM GMT

Surprised there isn't already a thread devoted to comedienne and light-factual presenter Sue Perkins...

Insufferably awful in every regard, her presence renders any show she appears in, to all intents and purposes, unwatchable/unlistenable.

Discuss.

Completely disagree I listened to her earlier today in Dilemma. I also enjoy her on QI. She is also impressive on Just a Minute and a welcome relief to the over enthusiastic Gyles Brandreth.

I do not watch Bake Off and I have never watched so I can not comment about that.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th October 2015, 9:52 PM GMT

I don't think she's "safe".

I agree

Chuffing good!

Sue's new panel show, Insert Name Here, begins in the first week of January.

You forgot to write in the name of the show, Aaron.

Quote: T.W. @ 5th December 2011, 9:58 AM GMT

Surprised there isn't already a thread devoted to comedienne and light-factual presenter Sue Perkins...

Insufferably awful in every regard, her presence renders any show she appears in, to all intents and purposes, unwatchable/unlistenable.

Discuss.

I think she could add anything to any show and is very lovely.

Especially One Born Everyminute, where should could replace that miserablist doctor who moans about his pizza being stolen.

She'd probably make a stolhen pizza with marzipan it would be hilarious.

Except being a lesbian she'd probably spend the whole show staring at distended fannies.

Like I don't.

Quote: Lee @ 8th December 2015, 9:34 AM GMT

You forgot to write in the name of the show, Aaron.

:D