Sue Perkins Page 2

:D This

I find her quite attractive.

Pity she's a carpetgargler.

(Otherwise I'd be well in there, obviously)

;) You probably couldn't cope.

I quite like her too.

She seems ok to me...bit smug, but, she looks like the girls at school who always clutched a slightly damp, warm paper tissue and smelled faintly of wee...

I once saw her IRL recording something for a show. BEST DAY EVA?

Appears Tim's on his own here. I certainly don't like some of the shows she's done, but I have nothing against Sue Perkins herself whatsoever. She seems perfectly nice to me, and a damn sight better than many television personalities.

Quote: Aaron @ December 5 2011, 6:21 PM GMT

Appears Tim's on his own here.

Well, sadly, it won't be the first time I'm the only one around here offering the correct opinion....

Intolerably irritating. (Perkins.)

I love and adore her.
Mel and Sue were hilarious back in the days of Light Lunch.

Sorry, but another who quite likes her, here. I find her unintentionally funny; she looks like she still goes to school and I imagine she has to take her ID with her to buy babysham and such like, despite being in her 40s. In Great British Bake Off, she amused me by gangling around awkwardly, and as the Culture Show presenter she dressed like an art nerd, arty yet nerdy, which amused me too.

As a comedian on TV, she's incredibly lightweight, but as a result, very inoffensive, I find. With her cerebral manner, she was always going to get a lot of panel show jobs but I'm a little surprised how much presenting work she's doing now as well. For a lesbian, I find her very agreeable and non prickly. And quite attractive, in a slightly nerdy way.

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 5 2011, 9:58 AM GMT

Insufferably awful in every regard, her presence renders any show she appears in, to all intents and purposes, unwatchable/unlistenable.

This seems way off to me.

Sue Perkins is likeable and good at what she does. Sounds like you're talking about Lauren Laverne or Emily Maitless. Or that fatuous, mekon-headed, titless giantess Fiona Bruce.

Quote: Timbo @ December 5 2011, 11:46 AM GMT

What I found irksome about Mel & Sue was they had the comic timing but no actual comedy material. They would deliver lines as if they thought they were funny but there was nothing there.

LOL, yeah. I've got a bit of a soft spot for Mel and Sue, from their Light Lunch days, so I can't agree with Tim either.

:) I like the sexless intelligent Sue Perkins, but the same applies to Fiona Bruce, unnecessary the 'Titless' remark.