Things that piss you off Page 68

When the police come round and check what websites I've visited.

Stomach aches, and essays for homework when I need to be revising Biology :(

Quote: Charles E. Lawley @ January 11, 2008, 5:07 PM

The twat in blockbuster who tries to bond with you over your choices.

"Oh, Boogie nights, I've never seen that before." Neither have I, that's why I'm renting it. Dickhead.

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ January 11, 2008, 5:09 PM

Aw. Maybe he fancied you.

That's the only reason I ever willingly talk to customers.

For some reason, I'm not at all surprised.

things that displease me:
1. people telling me i wont get a job doing graphic novels and comic art..we shall see! :D
2. Asking an emo for the time and they lift their sleeve up too high so you 'accidently see the razor marks' -_-
3. when i forgot to see the deep puddle on the floor that's wet my feet
4. Not being able to work my ipod. be gone pussycat dolls...why can't i get u off my goddamn ipod!
5. People who make loud sucking noises when are trying to get the last of the juice out of a carton, ack!

and that is all :)

Quote: Nick Rivers @ January 11, 2008, 5:16 PM

people who put umbrellas up when it's not really raining.

(Especially for Adam and Lee.)

*Five satisfying minutes later* Thanks Aaron. Sorry about the mess, should have used an umbrella :$

Quote: EllieJP @ January 10, 2008, 10:08 PM

Evil step mums!

Be fair - that's part of the job description.

I am seriously pissed off... today has been one of the worst days for London Transport for me!

This morning a 10 minute journey took 50 minutes because of the Hammersmith grid lock...I tried to get off the bus at a non designated stop (and because I am on crutches at the moment), this didn't happen. Pretty much I said to the driver I will press the button to get off, and he said, if I did he'd close it on me. I can't move quick enough to get off.

Then this evening after work I waited half an hour for a bus that's meant to come every 6 minutes. Then had to brave the TUBE, with stairs...nightmare for me at the moment. To then arrive at Hammersmith to be told I have to walk to the other side of Hammermsith bridge to catch a bus. It's a good 15 minute walk. Then the queues on the other side were huge...so decided I'd be quicker to start walking home. We'd (I'd met a stranger to talk to) walked for about 30 mins when we finally got picked up by a bus going the wrong way. So I am shattered...my arms are aching...and I'm hot/cold! Grrrrrrrrrrr

RANT OVER!

Moan, moan, moan! Bloody women!

Quote: EllieJP @ January 16, 2008, 8:56 PM

I am seriously pissed off... today has been one of the worst days for London Transport for me!

*snip*

RANT OVER!

Told you you shouldn't be back at work yet.

I actually had a pretty smooth, easy day travelling today. If not a bit hot. :)

I've been sick all day. Three days off with sickness marvellous. I've had so many tablets I rattle when I walk.

I know of a great hospital you can visit!

Quote: Gavin @ January 16, 2008, 9:13 PM

I've had so many tablets I rattle when I walk.

Welcome to my world! :)

I hate swallowing tablets. It gives me the heebie jeebies.

Delivery men who dont knock. They would rather write out & post a "We tried to Deliver" note, than heave an incredibly heavy mobile phone up the path.