The difference between Men and Women thread Page 11

Quote: Bill Jaguar @ June 7 2011, 12:11 PM BST

This is a bit of a contentious issue, because once upon a time, gender was what statisticians call discrete data, you were either a woman or a man. Now however, we have what those same bores would call continuous data, people can be anything in between a man or a woman. You can have: half man half woman, three-quarters man one quarter woman the list is endless. The only exceptions to this change are the man who is half estate agent and half arse, which apparently amounts to a full pair of cheeks, as well the whole man who has half a parrot in his pocket. You should avoid these types wherever possible.

Don't forget of course Half Man Half Biscuit.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ June 7 2011, 12:21 PM BST

Don't forget of course Half Man Half Biscuit.

Quite right. Yet one more type one should avoid in everyday life.

Quote: Bill Jaguar @ June 7 2011, 12:24 PM BST

Quite right. Yet one more type one should avoid in everyday life.

I hear they're quite good.

I heard they are adept at pickpocketing those naughty gingerbread men.

We go out and they go in?

A reason to love men: You can have an argument without bringing up every disagreement you've ever had.

Women on the other hand... we just can't let it rest, can we?

Why do you say that?

An argument with my best friend! She's totally in the wrong but is bringing up things that happened years ago to prove her point.

Now I know how frustrating it must be for Mr Baby when I argue with him.

Oh I agree, think of poor me - I have thirty years of past crimes to be brought up at any arguement

You all have my sympathy. I tried to fight my corner, but she wore me down and eventually had to give in, the result is my August bank holiday will be spent in Oxford and not Ibiza. :(

Quote: AngieBaby @ June 29 2011, 9:01 PM BST

An argument with my best friend! She's totally in the wrong but is bringing up things that happened years ago to prove her point.

Now I know how frustrating it must be for Mr Baby when I argue with him.

Haha, nice one. I'm surprised you never found out before though.

Men make better cups of tea than women.

SCIENTIFIC FACT

Quote: Vader @ June 29 2011, 9:41 PM BST

Haha, nice one. I'm surprised you never found out before though.

To be honest we fight all the time, she is one contrary, argumentative biatch, we have a lot in common ;)

The funny thing about it all is that she was the one who suggested Ibiza to begin with. She won, but no-one's happy :S

You should have given her a slap, that would have sorted her out.

BITCH FIGHT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eMl5V0EleM