The difference between Men and Women thread

There seems to be a lot of discussion about Men Vs Women on this site, so I thought it would be handy to have a greneral thread about the differences between us.

As far as I can tell the main difference between Men and Women is that Women realise it's not socially acceptable to pick your nose in public, even if you think no-one can see you.

I think one has a plug and one has a socket. Thats pretty much it.

A woman is a man with added wo.

Oh Jesus, it's done!

With this, Angiebaby, you have opened the Pandora's Box* of internet threads! Only great misery can come from it! :O :( Teary

(*Pandora's Box being that which contains all the evil in the world - naturally, it belongs to a bloody woman.)

Quote: Gavin @ May 8 2011, 11:50 PM BST

I think one has a plug and one has a socket. Thats pretty much it.

It is possible to get adaptors

Quote: Griff @ May 8 2011, 11:57 PM BST

Now there you are in error Tim, as if I remember rightly, Pandora's Box also contained Hope, which is long gone from these parts.

True, but Hope was not released when the box was opened. Much the same as it won't emerge from this thread being opened. :(

Quote: Griff @ May 8 2011, 11:57 PM BST

Now there you are in error Tim, as if I remember rightly, Pandora's Box also contained Hope, which is long gone from these parts.

And the Doctor ... so yes

Quote: AngieBaby @ May 8 2011, 11:46 PM BST

Men Vs Women

Aren't you forgetting somebody?

The difference between men and women? No woman would ever force themselves to laugh at Suzie Cocktail in the desperate hope of getting in her knickers.

Quote: Tim Walker @ May 9 2011, 12:04 AM BST

The difference between men and women? No woman would ever force themselves to laugh at Suzie Cocktail's comedy in the desperate hope of getting in her knickers.

Of course we men are all comedy geniuses and women find us hysterically funny and would never just pretend to find us funny to humour us...

Quote: Timbo @ May 9 2011, 12:07 AM BST

Of course we men are all comedy geniuses and women find us hysterically funny and would never just pretend to find us funny to humour us...

Ah, playing the old "male self-deprecation" game are we, Timbo? You dirty-yet-cunning dog. ;)

Quote: AngieBaby @ May 8 2011, 11:46 PM BST

There seems to be a lot of discussion about Men Vs Women on this site, so I thought it would be handy to have a greneral thread about the differences between us.

Men are far more likely to respond to threads like this.

Quote: Timbo @ May 9 2011, 12:07 AM BST

AKA the Sympathy Shag

Quote: Badge @ May 9 2011, 12:09 AM BST

Men are far more likely to respond to threads like this.

Yes, sensitive, emotionally-literate, progressive "new" men such as myself are.

For example, here's a picture of me on a typical day...

Pleased

(I'm the one on the left.)

Quote: Tim Walker @ May 8 2011, 11:56 PM BST

Oh Jesus, it's done!

With this, Angiebaby, you have opened the Pandora's Box* of internet threads! Only great misery can come from it! :O :( Teary

(*Pandora's Box being that which contains all the evil in the world - naturally, it belongs to a bloody woman.)

I thought it was the contents of Baldrick's trousers that contained all the evil in the world.