Extras Christmas Special Page 7

She might just stick that carrot somewhere.

Well, it is time to get rid of it. Jacparov's jacksy might be in for a treat!

ouch! Sounds nasty. And I have a cold, you're all so mean and nasty. If I had any tearducts I'd cry.

Aw. I'm sorry. I'll make you a nice carrot soup with it instead.

thats more like it Zooo, but before you do I feel i should mention that gervais is fat, talentless and stinks of piss.#

# - not the actually opinion of jacparov. God i'm turning into a troll!

....I should like to mention something too. I've spat in your soup.*

*Not really, as the soup is abstract.

if you want to exchange bodily fluids Zooo you should just ask.

And your abstract soup needs more pepper.

To keep it relatively short - I enjoyed it (though I know people who didn't) and although it didn't have lots of belly laughs (save for Darren, Barry and then Dean Gaffney in Carphone Warehouse) it hit all the right notes. Nice ending too.

Perhaps slightly overlong, perhaps overdoing it on the celeb fest (don't think George Michael was really needed) but pretty good. Definitely more comedy drama than comedy.

Oh one thing I wanted it to mention, that flat that Maggie bought, which they were acting like was totally awful was actually fairly decent for a flat in the countries capital, "it's all that's available in your price range"...she's only a cleaner, that was a pretty damn good flat for her job, shows how out of touch Ricky actually is with 'reality'. Small thing to pick up on I know, but it's for reasons like that among the more bigger reasons why I can't see how Gervais's writing can be called 'genius'.

Ricky Gervais: The Set Designer.

You don't know where it was in London. Depending on the area, I found that bit believable, to be honest.
I was shown 'around' a flat like that once, replete with fold down bed, and it was one of the most depressing moments of my life!

Quote: zooo @ December 28, 2007, 10:02 PM

You don't know where it was in London. Depending on the area, I found that bit believable, to be honest.
I was shown 'around' a flat like that once, replete with fold down bed, and it was one of the most depressing moments of my life!

Couldn't he raise it then?

Quote: Leevil @ December 28, 2007, 9:54 PM

Ricky Gervais: The Set Designer.

I don't really get the point you're trying to make? I think you're saying that it isn't Ricky's job to choose the sets but it's things like that that help make the show better. I'm sure the set designer doesn't have more control over the show than Ricky.

Quote: Martin Holmes @ December 28, 2007, 9:49 PM

Oh one thing I wanted it to mention, that flat that Maggie bought, which they were acting like was totally awful was actually fairly decent for a flat in the countries capital, "it's all that's available in your price range"...she's only a cleaner, that was a pretty damn good flat for her job, shows how out of touch Ricky actually is with 'reality'. Small thing to pick up on I know, but it's for reasons like that among the more bigger reasons why I can't see how Gervais's writing can be called 'genius'.

It was a total shithole, whether you live in London or anywhere else.

That it was. I would have kept the squished spider for company. I have always got on better with the dead.