Stewart Lee Page 15

Couple of straws. Sorted.
Won't look gay.

Doing anything with Lee would look gay, he's like butch elderly lesbian.

He's a handsome fellow!

Quote: Nat Wicks @ December 9 2010, 11:48 PM BST

Frankie Boyle three years ago maybe. He's too tired now.

I do love Stewart Lee, but sometimes find him hard work.

You're either an idiot or a genius. If you really believe that then you're an idiot. Either that or, you intentionally constructed the three sentences that I would find most annoying. (Just kidding, just wanted to paraphrase Stewart Lee incredibly badly).

Stewart Lee could possibly be as good as Frankie Boyle if he stopped spending 4 times as long explaining his jokes as he does telling them, and spending half his time time bashing you over the head with his political views. But then again he spends so little time actually telling jokes it's hard to say if he could just be funny for an extended period of time.

Of course the audiences he seems to attract seem to be part of the problem, they seem to want him to have their opinions for them and go to see him to pretend they're intelligent, when a lot of them seem to need the jokes to be explained to them.

Let's all slag off Stewart Lee so we can get in the next news letter! (Now I've said that I can say what I want... though now I've added that bit he won't know where I'm coming from)

Quote: Vader @ April 20 2011, 8:12 PM BST

Stewart Lee could possibly be as good as Frankie Boyle

Yes, I bet that's his aim in life.

Of course the audiences he seems to attract seem to be part of the problem, they seem to want him to have their opinions for them and go to see him to pretend they're intelligent, when a lot of them seem to need the jokes to be explained to them.

Oh blimey.

spending half his time time bashing you over the head with his political views.

Really? Do please tell us what political views Stewart Lee regularly expresses in his act?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 20 2011, 9:39 PM BST

:D

Well I'm sure being considered the funniest comedian figures somewhere in his aims in life, and more peoplewill consider Frankie the best than him.

Oh blimey.

Well that told me, well done.

Quote: Tim Walker @ April 20 2011, 9:42 PM BST

Really? Do please tell us what political views Stewart Lee regularly expresses in his act?

I said views, plural, why don't you post a clip where he doesn't express opinions that are encompassed in the realm of politics - as fact.

Quote: Vader @ April 20 2011, 10:47 PM BST

I said views, plural, why don't you post a clip where he doesn't express opinions that are encompassed in the realm of politics - as fact.

Ah, so you haven't got any examples of him banging-on about politics then? Right-o. :)

Well that told me, well done.

What you said didn't really deserve more of a response than that.

and more people will consider Frankie the best than him.

Bless! Kids say the funniest things. :D