The Sitcom Mission 2011 Page 67

I have decided to watch Grand Designs until 11.59. I highly recommend it for its soothing qualities. If only Kevin McCloud was here now to make me tea and sing soft songs.

Quote: richiemoomoo @ March 14 2011, 10:04 PM GMT

I have decided to watch Grand Designs until 11.59. I highly recommend it for its soothing qualities.

So a programme where someone has a dream...and builds it... and then lets some expert come in and tell him where he went wrong. I can see the parallels... :P

Quote: KLRiley @ March 14 2011, 10:01 PM GMT

I have drafted an outline for the next project so the evening hasn't been a complete waste.

Ha, I've been editing an outline with plot details and thought splurges.

Therapeutic, though I'm pretty sure I'm not in the top 32 anyway, so pretty chilled about tonight.

Might stick about til 23:59 anyway, I'd like to see some BCG people on there!

Quote: Marc P @ March 14 2011, 10:03 PM GMT

As in you have opened a bottle of red... well knock me down with a big feather! :D

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud it's a cracker

Quote: StephenM @ March 14 2011, 9:54 PM GMT

I look away for an hour and FOUR EXTRA PAGES have been added. And it's not going to get better in the 125 minutes.

Mind you is that because, like me, no-one in the real world cares as much as you do about your script? At least on here there's others going through the same wringer of emotions, even if they want yours to fail so theirs can succeed.

Just curious, are you as handsome as your avatar? :)

Well I hate to be the practical one on here but I gotta go to bed. Started work at half six this morning, just got in and I am on call so im gonna get an hours kip whilst I can.

Just two things really

1, Can someone give me a shout if I make it Through?

and

2, If I do make it though, Does anyone have a large stuffed Otter they can lend me, Please.

Good Luck to all

Iv'e been Batley, Youv'e been wonderful

Goodnight! Geek

Quote: bushbaby @ March 14 2011, 10:12 PM GMT

Just curious, are you as handsome as your avatar? :)

Well I'm told I bear an uncanny resemblance to said costume drama actor. In fact while killing time on here typed my name into Google images and his picture came up before mine which is a bit weird.

Perhaps if it all goes wrong tonight I'll turn up at BBC tomorrow and tell them that Brendan Coyle has a script they simply must read.

Quote: StephenM @ March 14 2011, 10:25 PM GMT

Well I'm told I bear an uncanny resemblance to said costume drama actor. In fact while killing time on here typed my name into Google images and his picture came up before mine which is a bit weird.

You should have seen what came up when the SafeSearch was 'off'.

I was hoping Simon or Declan would post more excerpts from another poor bastards script so that we can all mock and deride their pitiful efforts. Ah, schadenfreude. Can't beat it. ;)

Quote: chipolata @ March 14 2011, 10:46 PM GMT

I was hoping Simon or Declan would post more excerpts from another poor bastards script so that we can all mock and deride their pitiful efforts. Ah, schadenfreude. Can't beat it. ;)

You can get much the same effect by turning to BBC1 now and watching Mrs. Brown's Boys.

(Actually - I might be the only person in the world who thinks this but I don't think it's that bad)

Quote: Jinky @ March 14 2011, 10:35 PM GMT

You should have seen what came up when the SafeSearch was 'off'.

What's there is there.

It's gone strangely quiet. Like when the guns stop firing before the boys go over the top.

Quote: sean knight @ March 14 2011, 10:51 PM GMT

It's gone strangely quiet. Like when the guns stop firing before the boys go over the top.

Anyone fancy a game of No Man's Land football?

Maybe Ashley Cole

Quote: Kattykitt @ March 14 2011, 10:52 PM GMT

Anyone fancy a game of No Man's Land football?

Can I take penalties?

(plays harmonica)

Quote: abfc bjk @ March 14 2011, 10:55 PM GMT

Can I take penalties?

Too late. I just scored twenty seven goals in my own head.

I believe this means I've won the sitcom competition.

What? It doesn't?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Arm wrestle then?

Quote: Griff @ March 14 2011, 10:57 PM GMT

(sticks pencils up nose, puts underpants on head, and says 'Wibble')

You just described my morning routine....