Wacky neighbours

Having seen "Friday Night Dinner" and Mark Heap's second instalment of the "wacky neighbour", I found myself asking: just how many wacky neighbours are there in British sitcoms? Of course, in American sitcoms there is Cosmo Kramer, Marcy D'Arcy, Gladys Kravitz, Ned Flanders,... - you name them. But in British?
I found, of course, Brian from "Spaced" and Jim from "Friday Night Dinner", Judith from "Ideal", Jonathan from "Saxondale" (2nd series), Howard from "Outnumbered" (well, he hasn't got very regular appearances, I give you that) and Dan from "Him & Her". Can anyone else think of more wacky, freaky, odd, peculiar neighbours like them?

Mr Swaney - (sp?) OFITG

Bill Reynolds had a wacky neighbour.

(That's Love Thy Neighbour for you non-geeks.)

No, that's my neighbour. ;)

Keeping Up Appearances is based on the whole notion of a wacky neighbour. (And Emmet isn't entirely normal.)

Emmet is a very odd man indeed. I bet he's on sort of register nowadays.

Vicar of Dibley has a whole village of them!

And I thought, a whole village full of wacky neighbours - that's "The League of Gentlemen"!

And Popetown. And Wild West. Etc...

Dorien Green from Birds of a Feather. :)

Sort of a neighbour (well, a flatmate) - Kurt in Pete Vs Life. He's pretty odd.

Wait 'til Your Father get's Home (a forerunner of modern US satirical family cartoons) had a neighbour called Ralph who looked like Richard Nixon and had a militia in his front garden. He would always warn hard pressed Mid-American dad Harry (voiced by Tom Bosley I think) to watch out for commies around every corner. Ralph would still be funny today although he's probably a tea party Fox News man.