Alan Partridge Online Episodes - Good or Bad Idea? Page 8

Have just watched Episode Seven (the new one released this morning). Without doubt the best of the bunch so far, it had me in stitches. Hope the remaining five episodes are just as good.

Episode 7 was amazing...I think the line "...he now seeks solace in cider and swans" is on of my favourite in Partridge history!

The bit where he swallows on a jingle he's recorded is brilliantly funny.

I loved Partridge on Partridge, and the jingle Alan sung for that segment sounded eerily like Joy Division.

I got a bit bored by the series early on, but decided to give it another go and was glad I did. There were plenty of laugh out loud moments in this one. I'm intrigued as to what will happen to Simon and Alan's relationship by the end of the series.

Brilliant, the best one of these yet.

I've been enjoying all of these but No.7 was magnificent. Eleven minutes of brilliance. I LOL'd at least 4 times and chuckled and giggled the remainder.

It packs shtick, awkwardness, hilarity and pathos into such a short time-frame.

Looking forward to ep.8

"How many disabled parking bays are too many disabled parking pays"

Loving this episodes.I assume AI is writing these because it has genius written all over it.

Favourits war?

The Hundred years

Reason?

Pioneering use of cannons

Quote: buyon ferry @ February 8 2011, 3:12 PM GMT

"I assume AI is writing these

And Coogan.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 8 2011, 3:16 PM GMT

And Coogan.

Yes,of course.

Quote: buyon ferry @ February 8 2011, 3:12 PM GMT

Loving this episodes.I assume AI is writing these because it has genius written all over it.

I didn't realize that computers had got this sophisticated.

:O

And a writing duo by the name of Rob and Neil Gibbons.

Only seen the first one, very good it was.

I've just watched the first 6 today. Love it.

LMAO @ Alan having to use alan.gordon.partridge for his twitter account because Alan partridge has already been taking.