Alan Partridge Online Episodes - Good or Bad Idea? Page 11

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/8319705/Armando-Iannucci-on-an-Alan-Partridge-for-the-digital-age.html

Just watched Episode 9. Amazing. Some classic lines there.

The muppet mouth stuff was genius. And the conversation with the kid at the end: "They cleared the cave."

Oddie is like a bearded catherine-wheel cyphering through the crowd.

Simples

*Scything

*Simple

Episode nine was very good! Had me chuckling out loud.

Quote: Agnes Guano @ February 25 2011, 1:55 PM GMT

Had me chuckling out loud.

My favourite way of chuckling.

Can we all agree the answer to this thread title is "good idea"?

I think the answer is 'Good Idea'.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 25 2011, 2:00 PM GMT

I think the answer is 'Good Idea'.

Duh, that's what I said, brainiac.

Quote: David Bussell @ February 25 2011, 1:56 PM GMT

My favourite way of chuckling.

Well if you're as ridiculously repressed and cynical as I am it takes a lot to actually laugh out loud at something. I'm much more in favour of inwardly chuckling, nodding appreciatively or stroking one's beard. This can be a bit awkward at live comedy gigs in small venues. I'm sure Ken Dodd in his role as Professor Yaffle Chuckabutty probably delivered a few lectures on the subject.

And yes. Good idea.

Quote: Agnes Guano @ February 25 2011, 2:10 PM GMT

This can be a bit awkward at live comedy gigs in small venues.

More awkward if you're the comic, trust me.

episode 9 was fantastic I need to watch episode 10 soon though, I love this webseries I hope they continue to make them.

Just watched 10 and once again it doesn't disappoint. Redefines the word awkward.

The standard of these is just fabulous and they have been a really wonderfully unexpected treat. I find myself looking forward to each new one every week now.

Yes I am quite sad and have very little going for me. :(

Agreed, episodes seven through to ten have been perfect. Forget a movie, they need to do another full series, because these "webisodes" have given the character a new lease of life.