Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ November 27 2010, 8:03 PM GMT

PhoneShop fans :)

Comedy fans :)

Debatable.

Comedy fans :)

Now that is funny.

Looking forward to series 2. Thought series 1 was mostly funny. Some poor moments, but I liked the characters, especially the boss who just cracked me up.

Still haven't seen the original pilot but am keen to.

Quote: Lord Meldrum @ January 13 2011, 1:42 PM GMT

Looking forward to series 2. Thought series 1 was mostly funny. Some poor moments, but I liked the characters, especially the boss who just cracked me up.

Still haven't seen the original pilot but am keen to.

A concise and wholly accurate review imo :)

Pilot can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBMZiBYiT8

I just didn't get this at all.

I tried a couple of episodes but just didn't find it at all funny...

I really enjoyed PhoneShop, I thought it was really good, and I rarely enjoy sitcoms

Dunno what series they're up to but filming today in Sutton.

Quote: Chappers @ March 20 2013, 9:25 PM GMT

Dunno what series they're up to but filming today in Sutton.

They are up to series 3. When does that start? I quite like PhoneShop, it's not excellent but it's watchable.

Well as I say they had the windows blacked out today and crews and stuff there. They've been setting up for a week or so now.

Quote: Chappers @ March 20 2013, 9:27 PM GMT

Well as I say they had the windows blacked out today and crews and stuff there. They've been setting up for a week or so now.

Oh right. Thanks for that , Chappers!

Filming finished. They've used a local restaurant, hair dresser and the high street early morning in the bitter cold.

I've just been watching PhoneShop for the first time. No idea what series it is but I am not taking to it at all. Maybe it will grow on me in time. It's taken quite a while to realise it is in Sutton (where I lived for 13 years) but now from the outside scenes it's obvious. Like many of the programmes I am watching, it is going out on London Live which is a channel that I really like. It's a bit like a radio station with television programmes and there is a lot of comedy on it - Desmond's, Black Books, Ali G etc. Think it's run by The Independent or The Observer or something similar. It definitely has a distinctive vibe - community rather than the usual wall to wall corporates.

I was there when they did some filming. They moved to a couple of different locations in the High Street.

Unfortunately I can't get London Live where I live.

Quote: Chappers @ 20th July 2016, 11:17 PM BST

I was there when they did some filming. They moved to a couple of different locations in the High Street.

Unfortunately I can't get London Live where I live.

I feel that I might have seen the shop on visiting Sutton and thought it was a real one.

As for London Live, Chappers, I must be right on the boundary of the catchment area.