The Apprentice - Series 6 Page 46

How?

Quote: zooo @ December 15 2010, 10:32 PM GMT

How?

On the end of the actual show it show's Sugar point to his right saying "You're hired" and on the bbc 2 longer trailer for next week, it shows us who's sitting there......

They film alternate endings, though.

Oh right. I always think the 'you're fired' point is just a separately filmed bit, like he did 10 slightly different ones one afternoon before they even started filming the series.

Quote: chipolata @ December 15 2010, 10:36 PM GMT

They film alternate endings, though.

touché
Smarmy

It's still worth putting a bet on though...

Plus they are both a bit dull so it's hard to care who wins. Although if Chris loses he can at least fall back on theology.

Quote: chipolata @ December 15 2010, 10:41 PM GMT

Plus they are both a bit dull so it's hard to care who wins. Although if Chris loses he can at least fall back on something sharp.

Whistling nnocently

Quote: Rob H @ December 15 2010, 9:52 PM GMT

(About Stewart) A good firing though.

I found it a bit anticlimatic. Couldn't they find that Stewart Baggs was involved in some skullduggery or other? Just calling an internet license a telecom license didn't seem to cut it for me...

Quote: Tim Azure @ December 15 2010, 11:28 PM GMT

I found it a bit anticlimatic. Couldn't they find that Stewart Baggs was involved in some skullduggery or other? Just calling an internet license a telecom license didn't seem to cut it for me...

I think there may have been more to it than that, as a white lie over a license surely couldn't explain Sugar's anger. I'm guessing Baggs businesses were a lot more dodgy than revealed on the show, but for legal reasaons, or a desire not top completely crush Baggs, they cut it. Interesting to see if any revelations come out about Baggs in the press over the coming weeks.

Well Lordsir Alan has certainly been debagged.

Quote: Tim Azure @ December 15 2010, 11:28 PM GMT

Aparently he f**ked Sir Alan and gave him a specially virulent strain of Baggs AIDs.

Quote: chipolata @ December 15 2010, 10:06 PM GMT

VV's bizarre misplaced anger towards us all

I think you mean "VV's occasional anger towards a few of us who thoroughly deserve it for being complete, total, absolute and utter (INSERT RUDE WORD)s"

Get it right, please.

Unimpressed

Stella won't win, a woman with bad skin won last year.

This is TV remember.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ November 18 2010, 8:12 AM GMT

Agreed Stella or Liz.

Stella will win.

Margaret was awesome! I also enjoyed the exchange about 'I've worked for him for 20 years and am still waiting on a pat on the back'.

I can't believe how badly Joanna crumpled, she's obviously got a chip on her shoulder about the cleaning business, and just wants the prestige.

I don't get Chris though, was it 'genuis; that made him give 20% of all profits, or did he really not understand what he was offering. My vote is for Stella.