ScreenPlay Productions Page 5

Wow, that's great feedback! Much better than "Sorry we're not interested". Hopefully I'll get some feedback next week.

Quick straw poll. If they offered you a 12 month option on a script, would you snatch their hand off or play it cool and see if any other offers were forthcoming? Bearing in mind Baby Cow had already turned it down!

I'm still working out how to reformat mine.

It's a bitch innit Dave!

Yeah - well it's back to NanoWriMo for now.

I wrote exactly one word today.

Maybe I should buckle down a bit...

Yes you bloody well should. I'm soaring ahead.

Quote: SlagA @ November 12, 2007, 9:19 PM

Many non-working actors are willing to do a low-paid / unpaid job in between work, if it's better than sitting in the house (The recent Ray Burdiss video on YouTube is an example of a big name doing freebies.)

I'd be interested to see this clip/video, do you know the link?

C'mon Zoo - just get it all down, no naval gazing!

They emailed me too, I sent a sketch 2 them 2 just give a taste of my humour; no reply thus far... I'm guessing they want a full blown sitcom episode??

Quote: zooo @ November 17, 2007, 4:42 PM

I wrote exactly one word today.

Maybe I should buckle down a bit...

It depends how good the word was.

I reckon it's quality not quantity.

That word was f**king genius, I tell you.

I did loads today though!

Quote: Callemcio @ November 18, 2007, 2:57 PM

They emailed me too, I sent a sketch 2 them 2 just give a taste of my humour; no reply thus far... I'm guessing they want a full blown sitcom episode??

I asked them about sketches and they ssaid they're not interested. It's a sitcom that they are after.

Quote: earman2009 @ November 18, 2007, 6:21 PM

I asked them about sketches and they ssaid they're not interested. It's a sitcom that they are after.

They'll also look at comedy drama.

They want a full episode on Scriptsmart or other accepted industry format.