What are you listening to now? Page 795

Sons of Admirals - Here Comes My Baby

Serge Gainsbourg - Comic Strip

Pet Shop Boys - This must be the place I waited years to leave

New Arcade Fire! YAY!

It's ace isn't it? Got to hear it early... sweet!

It's so good. They played quite a lot of it live.

I like the new album, but think it could be a couple of tracks shorter. Rococo, Half Light II and Month of May are my faves at the minute. I also like track 15 (I think) where it's all electro and female.

Ready to Start and Modern Man are mine at the moment.

I like modern men too. They're so polite.

Quote: Ben @ August 2 2010, 7:24 PM BST

I like the new album, but think it could be a couple of tracks shorter. Rococo, Half Light II and Month of May are my faves at the minute. I also like track 15 (I think) where it's all electro and female.

I haven't got it yet, but did notice there seemed to be a lot of songs on it, which is annoying. I don't like it when albums go on too long, I'd say forty minutes is perfect for most albums.

It's actually quite easy to listen to, Matt.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 2 2010, 7:40 PM BST

I haven't got it yet, but did notice there seemed to be a lot of songs on it, which is annoying. I don't like it when albums go on too long, I'd say forty minutes is perfect for most albums.

Records used to be a maximum of about 40 minutes and they'd bring out a new one once a year on average whereas - I think - CDs can hold up to about 70 minutes.

Radcliffe and Maconie - predictably - by the way.

Remixes of Streets of Rages games for Megadrive. And Information Society's "Don't be Afraid."

Kids from The Brady Bunch - Drummer Man

I was in the pub, much earlier, and heard Don't Marry Her by The Beautiful South emanating from the pool room. (If you know the pool room in The Newhampton you'll know why this caught my ear).

I've been Spotifiying it. Really like the song

CBA with The Beautiful South per se.